WhatsApp Plus is an unofficially created and developed .APK version from the original design of the world famous instant messaging application. Which has become very popular among users because it incorporates, in addition to the well-known functions, other improvements or additional features that make it a rather interesting option. Among them is a highest level of privacy, which allows you to hide the "online" status from your contacts.
However, for download whatsapp plus, you have to go to external websites. In other words, application stores other than Google Play, since, being a Unofficial WhatsApp MOD, not has access to the Android Marketplace. However, the pages that offer to download this application are varied and free. To know everything you need to know about the topic, read on until the end.
If you want to migrate your conversations from the official app to WhatsApp Plus, you need to make the corresponding copy from the settings menu. Which you can access by following the path Settings > Chats > Backup > Save. Once done, uninstall the app and proceed to the next step.
It is worth mentioning that the latter is necessary, since both applications cannot work at the same time on the same device.
Download for Android
download WhatsApp Plus on your Android terminal, you must click on this link and follow the instructions described below:
- Download the .APK file on your Android terminal.
- Activate the option “ Unknown sources ” to be able to allow the installation of external applications. To do that you have to go up Settings > Advanced settings > Security > Allow unknown sources.
- Search in folder of downloads the .APK file you just downloaded.
- Awards “ Install ".
- Wait for the process to finish.
When it's all over , you will be able to use your new app and set up your account as you would with the official app. It is worth mentioning that this will be installed as a common instant messaging app and you will have the ability to recover your conversations from the backup made earlier.
Download for iOS
If you are an Apple user you should know that WhatsApp Plus is not available for this Operating System. This is because, being an unofficial application, it breaks the store's security parameters, which is why it is not included as an option in the App Store.
How to update
update WhatsApp+ on Android you have to follow the same installation procedure, avoiding deleting the previous version. Just go to any app store on the web and download the latest update available.
Then, scarica it file.APK, proceed to install from the download folder and press » Accept »Or» Yes » as shown on your computer screen, when it asks you if you want to install an update to the application installed on your device.equipment.
How to uninstall
Uninstalling WhatsApp Plus is as simple as going to Settings> Applications> WhatsApp Plus> Uninstall. Similarly, if your smartphone has such a feature, you can drag the application icon on the home screen to the trash can icon at the top.
Benefits of using WhatsApp Plus
As expected, this application has multiple advantages, compared to the original version recently acquired by Mark Zuckerberg. Among these can be described:
- Images do not lose quality: Contrary to what happens in WhatsApp, the Plus version keeps the original quality and resolution of the images you send and receive.
- Custom interface: The typical green color of the original application is left with the installation of WhatsApp Plus, this is because the interface is fully customizable, in terms of colors, shades and order.
- Privacy: With this MOD, features such as online time, double check or «online» are not displayed.
Disadvantages of WhatsApp Plus
Despite the advantages of this application, being an illegal copy, its use generates some disadvantages for users, such as:
- Possible account blocking in WhatsApp: If the official platform detects the use of WhatsApp Plus, this could result in your account being banned or suspended and losing it temporarily or permanently.
- Information privacy is compromised: Since this application has been developed by people outside the official WhatsApp company, your data and information falls into the hands of third parties. Which is probably not very convenient.
- It doesn't have end-to-end encryption: in the Plus version there is no encryption of information and end-to-end encryption, which ensures the privacy of your conversations.
- Sporadic updates: unlike the official version, in WhatsApp Plus, application updates occur sporadically, that is, every now and then. Something that may not be attractive, as it would become an "obsolete" app over the months.
- Only available on Android: this application is not available for download on other operating systems, nor for use in the desktop or web version.
Differences between WhatsApp and WhatsApp Plus
Apart from the obvious features, advantages and disadvantages mentioned above, WhatsApp Plus differs from the original version in other respects. Among those that stand out:
- More emojis: WhatsApp Plus has a larger library of emojis, so you can express your emotions and have fun with your friends.
- Custom look: You can change the appearance of WhatsApp Plus whenever you want, which is not possible in the official app.
- More functionality: Plus version offers more features than WhatsApp in its official mode.
- It is not available in official stores: you will not be able to download WhatsApp Plus from the official application stores, as it does not meet the security parameters required by them.
Finally, after everything described in this post, you can decide whether to download or not WhatsApp Plus. Please note important remarks, such as account security and possible blocking of the same by the platform.
Most Interesting Articles
- best sites and apps to watch live soccer from pc tv android ios free and paid