The instant messaging application Facebook Messenger is one of the services with the least use of the social network, but for active users within it, surely more than once they have come across the fact that the time of the last connection of contacts is not shown.
In the following article we will see why we cannot see the last connection of our contacts from the renewed Facebook Messenger.
The only reason we can be in this situation will be due to privacy options that we have on Facebook, since having a more restricted profile, the last connection is deactivated.
How to activate the last connection of Facebook Messenger
We have mentioned that contacts with i more privatized profiles they have the option to be active in Facebook chat and Facebook Messenger automatically, but it's also possible that they have it manually deactivated.
We will explain how to activate it so that we can see the last connection of our contacts, to do this follow the steps:
- Open your Messenger app.
- At the top left you have yours profile picture, you have to click on it.
- Now look for it status «Active».
- You'll activate that button so you can show your connection and see that of others, as long as they have it turned on too.
This procedure is exactly the same on Android phones as it is on iPhone phones or iPad devices, but you can also do it from your computer, to do this follow these steps:
- Log in to Facebook Messenger from your favorite browser on your computer.
- Log in with your Facebook details.
- Now press the button "Menu" located next to your profile picture.
- Select "Preferences".
- Look for the option Enable «Active» status.
From now on you can see the last connection of the contacts who have it active and they will be able to see yours.
In case you want to disable this option, the steps are the same as the previous ones, but when you activate it on your computer, a window like the one below will appear where you can see that there are several options to have a little more privacy, you can select the one that best suits your preferences .
Now you know why Facebook Messenger doesn't show the last connection time of contacts or ours, because it is a privacy option that is sometimes activated automatically.
Most Interesting Articles
- best sites and apps to watch live soccer from pc tv android ios free and paid