If, on the other hand, you are here because you are tired of this App and you want to delete it or delete it from your mobile device or PC, don't worry. Because in this article we will show you step by step how to do it.
What is Snapchat and how does it work?
Snapchat is an application designed primarily to share what you want through photos or videos. It allows us to add contacts, to whom we can send messages individually and also in groups. One of its peculiarities is that you can choose the expiration time, that is, if the user does not see the message at the time you indicate, it will disappear without being seen.
For example, you take a photo, add whatever you want and even a short text, you can edit it, among other things. Then you send it to the contact you want and indicate the time available to access it, once done, a notification appears to the recipient, letting him know that he has a message.
One of the advantages of this application is that you can send photos or videos in a fast, fun, creative and imperfect way. Because they are temporary photographs, so that they soon disappear. This is one of the main differences with other social networks.
Delete or unsubscribe from a Snapchat account.
If for some reason you want to stop using Snapchat and prefer to delete or delete your account, keep in mind that there are two ways to do this. One is via your PC, which is in fact more practical and easier, and the other method is on your mobile device.
Delete or delete a Snapchat account from your PC
- You need to go to the main Snapchat page
- Once equestrian in it, you have to go to the footer and search for the category Community. Then select the option Help
- Immediately, new alternatives appear. Check where it says Il my account and security
- Then, all the options related to your account and security appear, click Account information
- Next, new alternatives appear, we have to choose Delete my account
- Next, you get a text, which you must fare clic su Account Portal to log into your Snapchat account and be able to delete it
- After this step, you have to add data to enter your account (username or email and password) and click Log in
- The system automatically directs you to the closing form, so you have to re-enter your username and password and finally click on Continue.
Delete or unsubscribe from a Snapchat account from your mobile
- Log in to your Snapchat account from the app
- As soon as you are in your account, click on the profile photo located in the upper left area, to enter the menu of settings.
- Then, click on the gear in the upper right area
- Then within that menu, select Further information and find and press the option Help
- Next, find and check the The button my account and security, then click Account security
- Hence, several alternatives appear. Click Delete my account
- Automatically, the system directs you to a new window, you need to click Delete your account
- A text quickly appears, in which you need to mark the sentence Account Portal
- Once this is done, you will be asked to log in again and the system will direct you to close your profile.
- Finally, click Continues.