Generally, when the user buys a cell phone that is not released, is it because he bought it second hand and it has already arrived with a certain affiliation or is it a gift. It may also happen that, at the time of purchase, they did not know that this operator was subject to it. For this reason it is necessary that you know in advance how to know which company your iPhone or Android is original from.
In case you don't have your phone nearby or it's turned off, there is also a way to quickly know the IMEI of your phone.
What is an IMEI?
With its acronym in Spanish, International Mobile Equipment Identity, and it is a 15-digit identification number that all phones have, none alike. With this, you can know all the basic information of a device, such as model, activation date and the operator who owns it.
Several ways to know which company your iPhone or Android is original from
There are several ways to know if your devices are free after and before purchase, for both iPhone and Android products. And now that you know what an IMEI is, it will be much easier for you to understand how easy it is to know which company your iPhone or Android is original to.
Ways to Know for iPhone
- Check and ask for the IMEI of your phone, with this information you already know all the data you will get. If you already have the device, go to "Settings" and in the option "General" you will find the information on device with serial number and IMEI.
- If you have an iPhone that came out after 5, the number is engraved on the back of the phone. And yes, it came out before that, you can find it on the SIM card. Likewise, this serial is in the iPhone box when it is delivered. By composing * # # 06 you can acquire the code.
- If you don't have a key to remove the SIM card, you can still remove it without the need for a key.
- Once you have or apply for IMEI prior to your purchase, there are several online companies, with which you can check the status of your device. They can send you all the data by post within minutes. If you want to free it up, it might cost you a little more, but those pages will help you get through the whole process quickly.
- If you've bought an iPhone and need to unlock your phone's IMEI, you can quickly do it yourself or with an expert.
Ways to know for Android
- The easiest way to find out which company your iPhone or Android is original to is to simply try another SIM card. That's because by default, if a device belongs to a business, it assumes that if it's not free, it won't raise any other signals.
- Again, you can check your Android's IMEI as follows. Lean for free on the online pages, where you can find out all the data on your mobile phone. There is a section called "Carrier", It is said that " apri »Your mobile is released.
- If you want to release it, you can call the operator and, depending on the case, they can give you the release code without too much formalities.
- You can confirm your company from the same phone, via codes that belong to the same Android brand. If you enter these numbers in the calling application, they will take you to a special window where you can find this information.
- These are the most popular Android model codes. For Samsung is * # 7465625 #, Sony, * # * # 7378423 # * # * e Huawei * # * # 2846579 # * # *.
- If you have an LG phone and want to know which company it belongs to, go to "Settings", » Info on the phone " And " Software information »To obtain this information.
If you change your phone or phone company, you can surely see the problem that the new SIM card is not compatible in size with the phone, but don't worry as this can be solved by cutting the SIM card.
EtiquetasTutorial for mobile devices