Regain access to a legacy YouTube channel
Channels that were created before May 2009 and DON'T have logged in since 2011 they are legacy channels.
Therefore, if you have created your own YouTube channel or with a company name and haven't signed up for a while, the YouTube platform may have deleted your channel. That is why we will present a possible alternative to this problem below and you can recover your account.
- First of all, from your computer, from your favorite web browser.
- Then you need to log into the Google account you want to link to your YouTube channel.
- Next, you will need to provide the data indicated, among which your YouTube username and password will stand out in the box for this purpose.
- Now you will have to select the icon » Claim channel «.
When performing the previous steps, please note that you will be able to use data from a Google account you already use on YouTube. If you don't have a Google account, you'll need to create a new one, but if you don't remember your old YouTube password, you won't be able to recover it.
Therefore, if authorized by the YouTube platform, after completing these steps, you will be able to log into your YouTube channel with the Google account you have linked.
Regain access to a YouTube channel using Google
If your YouTube channel falls into the category of channels you accessed after 2011, without presenting any kind of problem and has been deleted, you will have no major inconvenience in recovering it.
Therefore, keep in mind that your channel already has a Google account assigned and you will be able to recover your access data, that is your email address and your password, without major problems. Well, first of all you should do the following:
- If you remember the email address you used to access your channel but you don't know the password, you will need to go to the YouTube account recovery page http://www.youtube.com/account_recovery.
- Once there, you need to enter the email address with which you logged into your YouTube channel, which will take you to the Google account recovery system https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/forgotusername.
- Once inside, you have to select the option » I forgot my username «.
- Finally, at this point you will have to follow all the steps mentioned and try to enter as much data as possible.
Always keep in mind that you need to remember the recovery email or phone number that you provided at some point. Otherwise, for security reasons, it will not be possible to fill in the form.
Usually, you should receive an email from YouTube with details on the status of your channel so that you are informed of what happened. If this doesn't happen for any reason, there is an additional form you can fill out to find out why your channel has been suspended or canceled.
Before filling out the add-on form, make sure you fully understand YouTube's terms of service, which will help you understand the company's policies.
Finally, we hope this information will be useful to you and enable you to retrieve your YouTube channel eliminated quickly and easily. Now, if you need to broaden your YouTube knowledge or have any questions about a particular topic, don't hesitate and visit your miracomosehace trusted page.TagsYoutube