One of the most well-known and renowned social networks of the moment is TikTok, and despite the bad guesses that various countries have done on the application, its popularity has grown enormously, especially among the young community.
The most relevant of this platform are its casual videos and a variety of themes (beauty, food, decoration, cinema, sports, dance…), which make TikTok an ideal place to spend long hours of entertainment and fun.
However, being a platform for create, upload and share audiovisual content, you must have a good one data plan or, failing that, of a unlimited Internet plan. But how much data does TikTok spend on your mobile?
If you want to know the answer, don't miss the details below. Also, this can help you later, especially to find out how to spend less data when using TikTok. Join us!
How much mobile data does TikTok consume?
- TikTok developers they are aware that their platform has a high consumption of mobile data compared to other apps like Spotify. For this reason, the Chinese app has a function of data backup very useful that you can use at any time.
Here's how much the average TikTok user spends on mobile data every day
Furthermore, the consumption rate of TikTok it is well optimized, so by default the platform will automatically compress the videos and reduce the quality to spend the least number of megabytes. Even so, it is important to know how much data TikTok uses on your mobile and then opt for a Internet service that covers the needs.
Average amount of data TikTok spends on devices
- 5 minutes of use require on average 70 MB.
- 1 hour of watching videos consumes approx 840 MB.
Average amount of data TikTok spends on devices with the data saver setting
- 5 minutes of use require on average 30 MB (-45 / 50%).
- 1 hour of watching videos consumes approx 360 MB (-45 / 50%).
So, if you are a fairly active user in the TikTok application, it is best to have a data plan or, better yet, present a unlimited contract Internet service to avoid inconvenience and not be financially influenced. If you enjoyed this article, don't forget to check out how much data a 5 minute YouTube video spends.
Most Interesting Articles
- best sites and apps to watch live soccer from pc tv android ios free and paid