Undoubtedly, WhatsApp is the most used messaging service to communicate with other people around the world, and of course, many of its users have the most different concerns or inconveniences when using this service, such as how to add a contact to whatsapp from another country? Something that, among other things, is asked by quite a few users who have a friend or relative in another country or people who have met someone who lives in another country and want to add him to their WhatsApp contacts to be in contact with them . Well, in Practical Resources we want to offer guidance on how to add WhatsApp contacts from other countries without any inconvenience or trouble to do soWe hope this will be useful for anyone interested.
* By the way, you may be interested: learn how to use Telegram from your PC with this simple guide …>>
How to add a contact to WhatsApp from another country
First and to clarify things, all people want add WhatsApp contacts from other countries they shall have their respective contact number(s) and in addition to that, they shall precede said foreign number(s) with the sign » + » and the country code corresponding to where it is or those people who want to add to WhatsApp live. That is +, country code e telephone number.
Example: +52 1 123 456 1234, which is the + sign added to the country code (in this case, Mexico) and the respective number.
Well, a useful piece of information that will be useful to all those who do not know the country codes is to resort, of course, to WhatsApp prefixes which will allow them, with a couple of clicks, to know exactly which area code precedes the desired contact number.
Note no. 1 | By the way, these are codes for some countries, so you don't have to look for them: Germany +49, Argentina +54, Australia +51, Bolivia +591, Belize +501, Brazil +55, Canada +001, Chile +56, Colombia +57 , Costa Rica +506, Cuba +53, Ecuador +593, El Salvador +503, Italy +34, United States +1, France +33, Guatemala +502, Haiti 509, Honduras +504, Italy +39, Mexico +52 1, Nicaragua +505, Panama +507, Paraguay +595, Peru +51, Uruguay +598, Venezuela +58. It should be noted that in some cases it is also necessary to add the area code, for example, in the United States.
How to add a contact to WhatsApp from another country | Instructions
1. First, they need to go to their calendar or address book and select the option to add a new number.
2. Before adding the number, they must precede it with the + sign and after this, the country code to finally add the corresponding number.
3. Well, now open your contact list in WhatsApp and check that this contact appears in your favorite list and you will be able to communicate via WhatsApp. That's the whole procedure of how to successfully add a contact to WhatsApp from another country.
Note no. 2 | Finally, it should be clarified that it is completely free to send messages to foreign numbers if you are connected to a Wi-Fi network, because if they text from a 3G or 4G connection, they will be billed accordingly.
How to add a contact to WhatsApp from another country | video
Most Interesting Articles
- best sites and apps to watch live soccer from pc tv android ios free and paid