We know that WhatsApp groups can sometimes be a great perdition, because we could write to them all day long, or we always have the typical user who continuously uploads photos and videos that in case we have automatic download, will fill our mobile in very short time, because the solution is avoid being added to WhatsApp groups and we will show you how you can do it.
Most of the time when we are added to WhatsApp groups it is intentionally and with consent, but our mobile number may have fallen into the hands of the wrong person and this can cause us to be added to groups in which we do not want to. Well, this is a big privacy leak, so we'll tell you how you can avoid this.
Prevent people from adding you to WhatsApp groups without your permission
To be able to activate this option we will have to take into account several aspects, one of them is that you can only have the option that only your contacts, all or selected contacts can add you. Let's see how to do it:
- The first step is to open WhatsApp and click on the dots which we have in the upper right part of the screen.
- Now we will have to click "Settings".
- Within the WhatsApp settings we will have to look for the option "Account" which is in the first position.
- Then we will click on «Privacy». Here we can see all the privacy options that we can establish in WhatsApp.
- We will sail until we see «Groups».
- Time we can choose who can add us to a WhatsApp group, if everyone, only our contacts or the contacts we choose, in case we don't want anyone to add us, we should only choose the third option and not select any contacts.
This is the way we will have to be able to make sure that no one can add us to WhatsApp groups without authorization, it is an option that very few know about and it can sometimes be annoying that everyone wants to add us to send us advertising or events.
Most Interesting Articles
- best sites and apps to watch live soccer from pc tv android ios free and paid