Groups are one of the options that allow us to create a chat room with several people to chat with all of them at the same time. Although Telegram, unlike other apps, also has the ability to create channels. Don't miss the opportunity to learn the best Telegram tricks!
First we will see how to easily create a Telegram group on Android. Next we will go into details on the main differences between a group and a Telegram channel.
How to create a group in Telegram in an easy way
It is normal that at some point we want create a Telegram group. After all, groups are extremely useful for having all family members, friends or a work group.
Whatever the reason, it is very easy to create a group on Telegram and we will show you step by step how you can do it.
- For this you need to open the app.
- Once the app is open, you will need to swipe the screen from left to right.
- You can see a menu with a large number of options.
- What really interests us is the first one that says " New group ".
- Then you will have to choose all the members who will be part of that group.
- Next, you will need to click » OK »In the upper right corner of the screen.
- Let's go to a new screen where you need to enter the group name. After that you have to accept and voila, you have created the group.
How to invite members to a Telegram group
You can add members to a group that has already been created. You don't need to add them all before creating the same. Best of all, everyone in the group can invite people to join. Even if they don't have them on their contact list.
- You must enter the group chat.
- Then click on the group name.
- You will be able to access the administrator settings. Here you will see all members of the group in question.
- Now click » Add member »And you can choose one from the contact list. In case you want to invite someone you don't have as a contact. Just click send the group with a link.
What it does is automatically generate a link. Then you just have to send it to the person you want to invite so that they can join the chat.
You can send this link by email or using another instant messaging application without any kind of hassle.
Differences between group and Telegram channel
In the case of a Telegram group, you can invite both the people you have in your contacts and those who don't through an automatically generated link as we showed you a few paragraphs ago.
Unlike other applications, here all members of the group can change their avatar and name. Also, anyone can invite new people. But it basically works as a group in any other similar app.
In the case of canals it is slightly different. Since in them only administrators can add and edit the content that is sent to them. The rest of the users will only be able to see it and share it if they deem it necessary. However, they cannot comment on anything.
This system is very useful for a work group or companies that need Telegram to communicate with their employees quickly and easily. Share images, music, stickers with this incredible application, Telegram undoubtedly represents the revolution of networks.TagsTelegramma