Having a QQ account is essential if you intend to use services related to China. You should also know that you don't need to be within that country to have an account, by following our guide you can easily join this messaging service.
What is QQ?
QQ is a messaging application very popular in China, in fact it has been one of the main applications of these features for many years. Furthermore, the application fulfills other purposes, as many apps require an account there.
Surely by testing an application of Chinese origin, you came across in the requirement to have a QQ account. This can be a problem for the inexperienced, however registration is a simple process if you have the right guide.
Through the following tutorial we will teach you how to create a QQ account outside of China, please read carefully the information we have prepared for you.
How to create a QQ account outside of China - Quick and easy
Having a QQ account is often necessary, don't worry about the language barrier because with our guide you can register easily. The process of registration is simple, in any case it can be quite extensive, so we have divided it into two parts.
- The first thing you should do is go up Google Play Store, as this is where we will download the QQ application.
- Type QQ in the search engine and click on that application which has a penguin icon, but you can also go directly to QQ in the Play Store.
- The "Install" option will appear, click on it and wait until the download and installation in the app is complete.
- Once the application has been downloaded and installed, run it for the first time, before the QQ application will evaluate the system, this process may take a few seconds or minutes.
- The application will most likely ask you certain permissions, all you have to do is click on Allow, so that the application can work normally.
- Next, two options will appear on the screen, you need to click on the option on the right which is in blue. Through this option the QQ account will be created.
On the other hand, although this tutorial focuses on Android, you can also download the QQ app in the App Store and try it on your Apple device.
- In the next menu we have to provide our phone number. For change the default code, click on the option located above the number +86, be sure to press the one on the right
- A menu with many options will appear on the screen, these are the country codes, in any case, as you can see, it is in Chinese. Don't worry, click on the search engine that you will find at the top left of the screen.
- In this search engine you have to write your area code, in case you don't know it, you can search for it on the Internet. For example, in the case of Spain, this code is +34, search only by typing numbers and not the plus sign (+).
- After carrying out the search, the results will appear, press on the first one that appears on the screen.
- The application will redirect you to the registration section, your country code should appear, if so, write your phone number and press the blue button to continue.
- A verification code will be sent to your number, once received write this code on the QQ application screen. When you provide it, the App will check it.
Upon completion of the verification and registration process, you will have your QQ account. If at any time you need to log into the account, you just need to provide your phone number.
Remember that all the process shown above, you can also do it using the latest version of Bluestacks emulator for PC or any other capable emulator.TagsTutorial