Why delete videos from YouTube channel?
Today's society is increasingly submerged in the world of the Internet and gods social networks, so it is a space where many precautions must be taken. In any case, many inexperienced users have made mistakes during their stay in the network of networks.
That said, it's best to configure your channel options on YouTube. You can start by deleting those videos, content or material that could harm us in any way, which happens all the time even with YouTube channels. The YouTube platform allows us to upload content in the form of videos, but on certain occasions the need to delete such content.
It is for this reason that we have prepared a guide where you will learn the process to delete a video from a YouTube channel using your mobile. By forever deleting that video that for one reason or another you want to delete.
How to delete a video from my YouTube channel from my mobile?
There are several reasons why you need to delete a video from a YouTube channel, however, regardless of the reasons, we want to tell you that you can use various methods to eliminate permanently videos from your channel.
Delete a video from your YouTube channel using the official application
Undoubtedly the most recommended way to delete a video on a YouTube channel from a mobile phone is to use the official application of the platform. This application can be obtained very easily from the iPhone and Android application stores.
Once you have the appropriate application, you can begin the video removal process, it is something quite simple that you can do in a couple of minutes. In any case, if you have any doubts about the procedure, it is best that you read this guide carefully.
- The first thing you should do is go to the official YouTube application.
- Once you are there, click on the section "Bookshelf", which is where you will find all the usage data you have given to your YouTube account.
- In this section you should locate "Your videos," one space where all those videos that you have uploaded to the YouTube platform are located.
- Select the video you want to delete and click on the three vertically oriented dots located to the right of the video. Here you will see the option "Remove", all you need to do is press on this option, after which the video will be deleted successfully.
Delete a video from your YouTube channel from your mobile using the browser
Another way to properly delete a video from the YouTube platform is to use the browser. This is one of the best options in case you don't have the platform's official application downloaded on your mobile device. Additionally, you can choose to upload a video to replace an existing one in case you need to.
La procedure for deleting a video using the browser is quite simple, you can also do it from any device, regardless of whether it is a mobile, computer, laptop or Tablet. Read the following information carefully to learn how to remove a video from your channel using a browser.
- Open the browser of your choice and go to the official YouTube website.
- Go to the top right and click on your username. Now go to the section "Your channel", where all the information related to your videos is displayed.
- Here you will find the option «Customize channel», click there.
Click on the option "Video one space where all the videos uploaded to the platform will be displayed. Select the one you want to delete.
- The video will be displayed on the screen, click on the "Edit video" option and wait for the YouTube Studio tool to load.
- In this option you should find "Delete video", just press there and follow the steps indicated by the platform.