How to delete saved emails on Facebook when logging in?
Deleting email addresses and mobile numbers saved on Facebook is very simple, you just have to follow these steps:
- Go to the main Facebook page.
- Go to the text box where you enter your email or phone number.
- Inside this box you need to double click.
- A list will then be displayed with the emails and phone numbers of the users who used that browser to access their accounts.
- Select the email address or phone number you want to remove ; You can do this by using the scroll key which has an arrow pointing down to reach the address you want to delete or by placing the mouse cursor on the desired address.
- When you select the desired email address or phone number, you will notice that that selection will be highlighted in another color.
- Time press the «Shift» and «Del» keys on your keyboard at the same time.
- You will immediately see the address or phone number disappear.
Il tasto «Shift» it is represented on some keyboards by one dashed arrow pointing up ; the button «Canc» it is also known as Del, Suppress or Del, on the keyboard it may appear with one of these names.
On the other hand, it should be noted that if you want to add more security, you can turn on Facebook's two-step verification. This way, you can only access your account by typing a code that will reach your mobile every time you log in. Also, if you are on a mobile, you will be happy to know that you can block access to Facebook on your mobile as well to avoid intrusive glances.
Another way to clear the history of emails and phone numbers you use to log into Facebook is to use Google Chrome; although you have to keep in mind that the best option is to use the «Shift» and «Del» keys.
How to clear Google Chrome login data?
- Entra in Google Chrome.
- Press the keys simultaneously Ctrl + H to open the history.
- On the left, click on the option "Clear browsing data" (delete browsing data). Although we will limit ourselves only to deleting passwords, it should be noted that in this section it is also possible to delete the browser search history.
- In the respective box, specify the time interval. You can choose from "The origin of time" last 24 hours.
- Then, check the “Password and other login details” box and be sure to uncheck the others.
- Press the blue «Delete data» button.
After the above, you will have deleted the login data of your browser. This not only includes Facebook, but all websites where you have entered your user data.
If you use a public computer to check Facebook, the email or mobile number you use to log into your account will be recorded in the text box for that purpose. This can cause problems for your privacy and security, but if you follow the advice above, you can delete that information with just two simple keystrokes.TagsDelete / Delete Facebook