You have a digital blog and want to insert or design labels as a visual representation in a list of items and enhance your webpage. And you want to know how to design these labels, because here we show you how to do it step by step and without any inconvenience. Of course, you can use Illustrator to properly assemble your website so that you can easily create your tag cloud with the CSS program.
What are CSS tags on a web page?
Tag clouds consist of a varied list of links which can vary in size and weight. Also, also depending on the attribute that can be measured, you can change its color, of course everything is done under the programming codes to change the CSS style of a template on your web page.
However, most of these tag clouds they are designed based on popularity generated from pages with the same tag. Claro are also created from items that have a listing on the website in two different ways.
For example, you can create or edit a tag list and link it to an HTML web page with an Access database. Obviously this is an initial idea of how to do it, but how to create the web page, we will explain later.
- You can design an S List in alphabetical order, based on the popularity of S on the web.
- Based on the list of websites, which have a style that marks the popularity of the S.
- Have a list of web creators in order, based on the price and the relationship that exists between publishers who have a series of pre-established criteria.
- You can also tap into the styles in the proximity list in the distance from your friends' house.
What do you need to design a tag cloud with CSS?
You may be wondering if it is complicated or very difficult to design a tag cloud on your website, but it is not. Two main things are needed to make the your website has a tag cloud, here we tell you what they are:
- You should have a list of items like websites.
- Have one ranking measure of elements, such as the most viewed pages and their level of visit, if it is between 1 and 10.
With the Dreamweaver application, you can insert tables into your web page as a tag cloud. Or easily change your tagged web browser theme using CSS.
Steps to create a popular cloud tag link
If you have a website, you will recognize that it has a number of daily visitors and this comes with a simple metric. This visit metric will allow you to have a hierarchy when designing your tag cloud which will keep users on your web page. Also, by creating a fancy CSS header on your webpage, you will be able to keep your status on the internet.
- Evaluate the level you want in your hierarchy.
- To avoid the boredom of having too many hierarchical levels, we recommend less than 10 levels. This is to prevent the coding from becoming difficult to read in the program we use, such as CSS.
- Evaluate the cut points you want for each level.
- Cut the most viewed pages of your website per day, as follows: 90-100, 80-90, 70-80, and so on.
- You should have a list of the articles that have been viewed the most on your page.
- Once you have them listed, you need to assign them a rank that is among the 10 mentioned in step 2.
- If you have any elements in the label slots, don't worry, it makes the cloud more interesting.
- Sort the list you have in alphabetical order or even in the order you prefer.
- You must compose HTML code for your Web page with Microsoft Publisher to maintain the range of class numbers.
We hope this guide allows you to make CSS tag cloud design educational and easy for your webpage.
Most Interesting Articles
- best sites and apps to watch live soccer from pc tv android ios free and paid