How can you create a strong and easy to remember password?
protect effectively all your accounts, it is essential to have a password that really protects them. Also, you should be able to easily remember this, as this will make it easier for you to log into your accounts.
Although it may seem difficult to create one excellent password, it's much simpler than it looks, as there are some tools that can help us achieve it.
What tricks to use to create strong, easy-to-remember passwords?
There are many tricks you can use to improve the quality of your passwords. Plus, these will also help you remember them without much effort. Some tips you should keep in mind when creating your passwords are as follows:
- Don't use the same password for all your accounts, as that would be predictable. Rather, try to vary them every time you create a new account. Equally important is that you change your router's Wi-Fi password on a frequent basis so that others don't steal, or worse, intercept your signal.
- Try to create passwords with aspects that are familiar to you, but complicated for those unfamiliar with them. A useful technique is to create a sentence, take the first few letters of each word and randomly capitalize them, then add special numbers and symbols.
- Don't write down your passwords somewhere that someone other than you can access, both digitally and physically.
- If your platform allows it, try change your password from time to time.
- Don't use the passwords that everyone uses. Combinations like 12345, qwerty, among others, are easier to hack as they are widely used. Here you can see how strong your password is and how long it would take a computer to hack it.
We recommend that you follow the steps just mentioned so that you can enjoy complete security as well remember passwords easily.
Something that will also help you protect your accounts and stay away from any page that could be harmful is learning to know if a shortened link or link is safe before opening it, as many can be traps by malicious people.
Which pages to use to create good passwords?
Your attempts to create a secure, easy-to-remember password may not be successful. If this happens to you, something that will undoubtedly make you happy is knowing that there are pages that help you create strong passwords. Some of them even save them for you. These are called password managers.
If you are interested in learning about these services, check out which are the best password managers for Windows. This way, you no longer have to worry about remembering your passwords. Here's how to use one of the most popular.
How to use LastPass to generate secure and easy to remember passwords?
One of the best password generation sites is LastPass. All you need to do to start enjoying the different options it offers is to go to its official website.
Once there, you can configure your password according to your preferences. For example, you can specify if you want the password to be easy to read, to say how many characters you want it to have, among other details.
That's all! We assure you that if you follow the advice we give you here, you can enjoy safety that only a good password can give to the different accounts you own. We hope all of this information will be of great help to you and you can get one secure and easy to remember password.TagsTutorial