From this option you can do many configurations to your YouTube videos, then read on to learn how to hide the likes or dislikes of a YouTube video.
Hide the likes or dislikes of your videos
Hide the Mi like or dislike of a YouTube video is fairly straightforward, although it's an easy option to ignore if you're not planning on using it.
It is also an option for each video, so if you want to edit the settings for all the videos on your channel, you'll be there for a while.
- To get started, you need to make sure you are logged in to the YouTube user where the videos you want to set up are located.
For obvious reasons, you can't hide the “Like” and “Dislike” accounts for a video that is not yours. From there, you have two options.
First option: Edit video
- Go to the video you want to edit. If you are logged in to the correct account, above the accounts " I like it " And " I do not like «, You will see two options.
- One is labeled analytic and the other is labeled " Edit video «.
- Click "Edit video" and YouTube Studio settings will load.
Second option: YouTube Studio
- In the upper right corner of your YouTube account, on any page of the site, you will see yours avatar.
- Click on it and you'll see a drop-down menu with various shortcuts and options you may want to use.
- Click on the one called » YouTube Studio ". This will take you to the control panel of your YouTube Studio.
After using one of the two options
Once in the YouTube Studio dashboard, look to the left of the page and click on the section » Video »Of the sidebar.
Then, find the video you want to edit and click on its title. This will take you to the video page with the basic information about it.
Regardless of how you got to the video editing page, you need to click on the » Advanced " up.
This will show you the advanced options for your video, including the ability to change its license, recording date, video language, etc.
Scroll down and look for the option that says “Users can see ratings for this video «.
By default, this box is checked. If you want to hide what you like and what you don't like about the video, uncheck the box and save your changes.
Now, if you go back to the video, you will see that the buttons " I like it " And " I do not like Now they are just words, since they don't have the numbers of each they had before.
Why hide YouTube likes and dislikes?
From the viewer's perspective, if you can't see likes and dislikes in a video, there's a burning question that will come to your mind.
Yes why? At least arouses curiosity because most people will find it a little suspicious.
The default conclusion viewers might come to is that the video creator hid the public stats because there are too many things they don't like about the video.
They don't want viewers to see it. This often falls into the same question as to why i YouTube creators they hide their number of subscribers.
On the other hand, in defense of the video creator, sometimes their videos are maliciously attacked by a random number of massive dislikes, which they can't control.TagsYoutube