Surely you've ever come across the typical files Rar or Zip, you should know that these are some of the most famous compression formats. There are many applications to extract this type of file, so doing it is very simple.
The truth is that in many cases you need to know how to extract files in Rar or Zip format to enjoy the best free games for Android phones without internet, before that it is essential to know this basic process.
In any case, if you are a beginner and do not know what to do, do not worry, because we will teach you how to do the procedure inside Android and Windows.
How to extract Rar or Zip files from games from Android or PC
In most cases, if you are unable to extract a compressed file in Rar or Zip format, what you should do is download an application that allows you to do it efficiently. This depends on each platform, i.e. it is different if you are on PC than if you are on Android.
Decomprimi i file su Android
In the beginning, when the Android operating system was very new, there weren't many programs. In fact, it was a little tricky to do some tasks that we could easily do on PC. However, they have changed dramatically over time.
Today Android is a great platform, since pretty much anything we can do on PC is possible there too. On your modern mobile you can play, working, to communicate and of course… also perform basic tasks like unzipping Zip or Rar files.
In the case of Android, we will be using a simple but effective tool called RAR, which is an application that will allow us to both compress and decompress files in Rar or Zip format. The tool stands out for its ease of use, to use this App follow the steps.
- The first step is to acquire the application, for this go to the Play Store and search for the RAR application in the Google Store. Once found, click on install and wait for the procedure to finish.
- Once downloaded and installed, you can start using it. Open the application, it will show you the root folder of your mobile.
- Now you need to locate that compressed file in Zip or Rar format, to do it, browse through the folders on your system. Once located, long press on it to view the context menu.
- In this menu select the option Extract, we recommend selecting extract / "filename" as this will create a folder and you will be able to locate the files easily Zip or Rar documents.
If you don't like the application that we show you, you can also access other alternatives and see our list of the best applications to decompress RAR files on Android and in this way you can choose the one you like best.
How to extract Rar or Zip files from PC
In the case of the PC, the compression and decompression of files has always been there, which is why there are many applications to accomplish the task. In any case, we want to recommend one of the most efficient and simple that exist.
The 7-Zip app is a simple but effective compressor and decompressor. Thanks to it, you can save space on your PC by compressing your files, it is also particularly useful for properly decompressing your applications and files. To use it on PC follow these steps:
- The first step is to acquire the tool, so go to their website to download it. Before clicking on any link, you should know if your processor or PC is 32 or 64 bit, when you check it, click on the appropriate download file for your PC.
- Once the application has been downloaded, proceed with the installation.
- When the App is installed you can start using it, it's very simple. Just find the file you want decompress.
- Press the right mouse button and select the option » Extract to folder »This will create a folder to unzip and you will be able to access your files.
The above methods are the simplest for unzip files on PC and Android. In Miracomosehace we have tutorials of all kinds to solve your every need.
In turn, we want to indicate that this process is also valid for decompressing a rar file divided into parts, in this case just select all the parts and place them in the same folder. After the above, you need to unzip the first part, the system will automatically detect the rest of the parts and create the files.EtiquetasTutorial for mobile devices