WhatsApp is one of the most used instant messaging applications in the world, its main feature is that a mobile number is registered, but have you ever wondered if WhatsApp can be used with a landline number? The answer is yes and we will tell you how can you do it.
When we register and activate a WhatsApp account for the first time, we are forced to enter a mobile number so that we can verify the registration of the number in the app. Things change when we want to do it from a landline number.
WhatsApp Business will help us in the process of creating a WhatsApp account with a fixed number, as this version of WhatsApp is intended for companies, which has some aspects and functions that are very different from WhatsApp, such as bots, among others.
Create a WhatsApp account with our landline
Perhaps out of necessity or because we don't want to register our mobile number in a WhatsApp Business account we can do it with our landline number, you must follow these steps to achieve this WhatsApp trick:
- The first step will be to download the WhatsApp Business app on our mobile.
- When installing WhatsApp Business on our mobile, the app itself will detect our mobile number, but we will have to click on «Use a different number».
- So at the opening we will have to add our landline number to verify the account, therein lies the problem, because WhatsApp will automatically send an SMS to the landline.
- Since a landline number cannot receive SMS, we will have to force the call to complete the WhatsApp account verification, we will have to wait about a minute to be able to request the call.
- Click on "Call me" and now it will be when we hear a voice that will tell us the six-digit code we need to verify our WhatsApp account.
Once all the previous steps have been performed, we will be able to have ours WhatsApp account with a landline number to be able to give it to the customers or users we want and have two WhatsApp accounts at the same time.
Most Interesting Articles
- best sites and apps to watch live soccer from pc tv android ios free and paid