If you don't know how to hide the number of subscribers of your YouTube channel; In this post, you will learn how to do it with a few simple steps.
Steps to hide the number of subscribers to your YouTube channel
YouTube offers two ways to keep the number of subscribers to your channel hidden, here you will learn that with a few simple steps you can make the number of subscribers of your channel private.
- Enter your YouTube channel.
- Look for the "Creator Studio" button and click that option, this button is visible under your channel icon.
- Now a panel will open where you will find a series of options to configure your YouTube channel; in this panel it is necessary to click on the button "Channel".
- A series of options will appear where you need to click "Advanced options".
- You have to go to the section entitled "Number of subscribers".
- You must check the box titled "Do not show the number of people subscribed to my channel"; With this option you will keep the number of subscribers to your channel hidden.
- In this section you can also check the box «Show the number of people subscribed to my channel»; This way you can see the number of subscribers of your channel again.
- Click the "Save" button to record all changes made.
Another way to hide the number of subscribers on your account
- Log in to your YouTube channel
- Next to the «Creator Studio» button is present a cogwheel icon by clicking on that icon a small menu will appear.
- You need to click on the option "YouTube settings".
- Where a menu called «Account Settings» will appear, there you have to press the option «Privacy».
- In the section «Likes and subscriptions» you have to check the box "Keep all my subscriptions private".
- Don't forget to click the "Save" button to record all changes made to your channel.
At the beginning of this post you were wondering how to hide the number of subscribers to my YouTube channel; but with these simple steps you can get it and not only that, but within the large number of functions that there are, you can use keyboard shortcuts on YouTube.
Information of interest to your channel
If you decide to hide the number of subscribers on your YouTube channel, this will not affect the ranking of your videos. But remember that if a YouTube user visits your channel for the first time and appreciates the content you offer; but not seeing the number of subscribers you may decide not to subscribe to your channel.
And it is that third-party recommendations make a difference in any website, as the amount of likes, subscriptions and even comments; They tell other users that that page, blog, or channel contains great content, and that they shouldn't hesitate to subscribe or follow that website to enjoy all it has to offer. You can also organize advertising and therefore not saturate the users, for them you need to know how to add or insert more ads in your videos.
If you think hiding the number of subscribers on your channel is a good tactic, don't hesitate to follow these simple steps. But remember that the greater the number of subscribers your channel has; multiple YouTube users will be able to view your content and join your channel.
The YouTube platform has been very popular, which is why more and more people are being encouraged to create their own channels; with very diverse topics that have managed to capture the attention of a large number of users. Edit your best YouTube video and earn a large number of subscribers.TagsYoutube