Power point allows you to insert objects into presentation slides and you can too insert a YouTube video easier than you think if in your project it is necessary that the people who will see the presentation have to watch a video from this platform.
If at any point you need to insert a YouTube video or even several within one of the slides you're creating, don't worry because it's not complicated at all, moreover PowerPoint itself offers a very easy to use tool for inserting the video.
Once inserted you can enlarge or reduce it and put it wherever you want, although when you view the presentation in full screen, you will have to press play to play its contents because so far it is not done automatically.
The steps to follow to insert any YouTube video into your slides are as follows:
- Locate the video on the YouTube website and copy the entire link into your browser's address bar.
- Now enter PowerPoint, go to the slide you are going to insert it on and once there, click on "Insert" tab.
- Then, click on «videos/online videos» and a new window will open with a wizard.
- The only thing you have to do now is paste the video address that you previously copied into the «type online video address» field. When you have it, click on «insert» and wait a few seconds, in a few moments you will see a preview of the video.
You will notice that the video already appears on the PowerPoint slide, now it's time to move and resize it according to your taste. There are no limits to adding videos from websites, then you can add several to each slide or one for each one.
By the way, as well as you can follow the above steps to insert a YouTube video, you can also do this for Vimeo content and other websites, such as Steam and Slideshare, are currently the only websites with which Power point it's compatible.
Most Interesting Articles
- best sites and apps to watch live soccer from pc tv android ios free and paid