Blogger, between forgotten spaces
Despite the great activity that exists in social networks, there are spaces that date back a long time and which, although they have ceased to be so used compared to previous years, are still very important for undertaking projects and transmitting ideas.
One of these many spaces is Blogger. This service, launched in 1999 and purchased by Google in 2003, is a means that allows users to publish content written by their users.
A good placement
Despite the impact that social networks have had on users who use this platform, there are still many who remain on it.
If you already have a profile on a social network and want to integrate it with a blogger profile for offer much broader content to your readers, you should keep these tips in mind:
- Make sure you offer quality content.
- What you write must be original.
- Avoid copy paste of articles that belong to that or any other platform.
Blogger e SEO
However, the above tips are just a small step so that the your Blogger gets the recognition they might deserve.
Optimization of search engine, optimization of search engine o SEO, are actions that serve to optimize the positioning of a website in the list of search engine results such as Google, Bing, among others.
At the content level on pages like Blogger, it focuses on make your articles more useful and relevant for all users who may be researching related topics you write to.
How to position your content?
In order for your articles to have quality content within the SEO, it is important to pay attention to the titles. Search engines work as you surely do: based on what a title indicates, you analyze whether that article or part of the article might contain what you are really looking for.
Well, search engines like Google and Bing, for the most part, analyze the content of the headers to offer a more precise search of what the user wants to read. Therefore, the headings, in their different levels, constitute the central axis of the search.
Text adaptation process to place my H1, H2, H3 and H4
In this sense, it is important to note that in Blogger, most of its templates are not SEO optimized, but with a series of simple and important changes, it can take a huge turn.
You will be able to use the Blogger toolbar. Right next to the area for choosing the text size, there is a drop-down bar with the options: title, subtitle, subtitle and normal.
- The H1 of the title of your article is the entry. Just before starting to structure the body of your article, Blogger asks you to establish the name of the entry, which is the first element used by the search engine.
- Select a title for the body of your article and enter it, using Blogger tools, as a header. This will automatically place it as H2.
- Select the text that acts as a subtitle and, using the toolbar, select the option to be recognized as such and appear as H3.
- The rest of the text contained in the article must be selected as the subtitle and, therefore, Blogger recognizes it as H4.
- The normal option would be the same as the subtitle option, but this would leave the text with less weight in search engines.
Check the result
To check that everything is okay, all you have to do is select, on the left side of the screen, just below the input section, the button HTML to view the source code of the page.
This way, the interface will change to show the body of your article, but in this code language, where, as you scroll, you will be able to see each of the headings, subtitles and subtitles identified with H2, H3 and H4.TagsBlogger