This was born precisely because Instagram understood that the only way to stay and compete is to offer new and fun ways to share content on the web.
Now, let's imagine you're wondering how to share posts from other people's wall or your own on yours instagram stories? Well then we will tell you how to do it easily and simply.
How to share on your Instagram story the post that someone else made in their feed?
Instagram stories are undoubtedly a success and offer the particular possibility to share any publication from a public account on their own Instagram Stories. You can also easily upload multiple photos and the same story. Therefore, to know how to perform this process, you will need to follow the steps described below.
- While it seems obvious and recurring, the first thing you should do is have your account active at the time and enter your Instagram.
- Now what you should do is enter the wall of that public account where the post you want to share is located.
- When in their feed, you need to select the post you like. To do this, you need to click on the icon with some kind of airplane to start the process of sharing the publication.
- Then a new window will appear, at the top the option " add publication to your story ".
- After that, you will see that the publication appears and the possibility of being able to edit it like any story. In addition, the name of the account from which we selected said publication will also be displayed at the bottom of the image.
- Finally, you will see that you have reposted the publication of the selected account in your Instagram story, which will only last twenty-four hours.
In this simple and practical way you will be able to publish the publication you have selected in your story, to be able to share it with all your followers.
Always treat Instagram as a powerful acquisition channel. Therefore, do not miss the opportunities that the platform offers you for get more traffic of visits to your stories. Always use the tools that stories offer you constantly.
Recommendations when sharing a publication in your Instagram story
The advice below will no doubt spare you possible inconvenience when posting contained in your stories, then:
- Keep in mind that sharing il post in somebody else in your story, anyone who views it will know who the author of the post was and will be able to see the original account.
- You can only share someone else's post in your story feed, if the account is public and allows sharing of their post content.
- Also, remember that in your Instagram Stories you can create amazing designs by adding different stickers, gifs, stories with music and texts and even polls. So that, in this way, it is not only the publication of another person's common photo or video, but also has unique and amazing features that differentiate you from others.
- Create content that pauses the reader. As this tool encourages the use and viewing of your Stories, allowing you to attract more users to your publications.
Bottom line, Instagram Stories are an important tool in social networking and marketing that can boost the results of your brand or certain content. Also, to attract hundreds of followers to your content publications.
So, you've already learned how to enter or share posts from showcase di other people or yours on your Instagram Stories quickly and easily. Be sure to visit our blog so you can learn a lot more.EtiquetasStories of Instagram