It's getting very popular the Disney Pixar filter on Instagram, an effect that allows you to change the appearance of the people using it and to equate it to a face of some of the film characters of this well-known film studio around the world.
You've probably already seen people who have used it and have uploaded their image or video with the face of some of the animated characters that appear in Disney Pixar films, but the truth is that the filter is not available on Instagram, at least not at the moment.
It is a Snapchat filter, so that's where you should use it and then upload the result to Instagram. Therefore, you need to have a Snapchat account to use the Cartoon 3D Style filter, that's what it's called and you'll find it in the app's filter gallery. Do the following:
- Open Snapchat and go to the magnifying glass icon to search for filters. Now write the name » Style Cartoon 3D » and open the camera to take the photo or video.
- Once saved, you just have to enter Instagram and upload that photo or video that you have taken with the Snapchat Cartoon 3D Style filter, it is likely that someone created will soon upload the same filter to Instagram, even if you have similar ones in the Instagram filter gallery .
Via the Voila Al Artist app
There are several apps to perform these effects with photographs and one of them is Voila Al Artist, in it you will find the filter «Cartoon 3D» that interests us and that is what we will use in this case to transform our face into an animated character similar to those of Disney. First you need to download the app, it's free for iOS and Android:
- Download Voila Al Artist for Android
- Download Voila Al Artist for iOS
After its installation, you need to follow these steps:
- Open the app and tap directly on the «3D Cartoon» filter.
- Now click on the «camera» option if you want to get the photo directly from the camera or on «gallery» if you want to add one that you have in the gallery.
- Wait a few seconds for it to load and you will see the results in a few moments, different options will appear and you can choose the one you like best.
- Finally, click the «share» button which appears above.
- Finally, all you have to do is click on «save» and your photo will be saved in the gallery. You may get an on-screen prompt to purchase a subscription, but ignore it and close it so you don't have to pay anything.
Con l’app ToonMe
There is a free app called ToonMe which allows you to apply a filter similar to this one from Disney Pixar. You have to keep in mind that it has a lot of advertising and whenever the option to pay for the subscription appears, it's a message that you have to ignore and that should be enough to continue using the app without any problems whatsoever.
The first thing to do is download the app for iOS or Android, we leave you the links:
- Download ToonMe for Android
- Download ToonMe for iOS
After downloading and installing ToonMe, these would be the steps to follow:
- Go to the section “Tom Effects” and then on "Trends", choose the filter at the top right.
- Now choose the camera option so you can take a selfie.
- After that, wait for the image to be processed with the filter and in a few seconds your photograph will be converted into a character, where you can see your transformation in 4 steps.
- Finally, click the share button above and you can save the result which you can then upload to Instagram.
There is no easy way to get the Disney Pixar filter your Instagram, but opt for the Snapchat option to turn your face into a Disney character or use the ToonMe app to have your picture or the one you have in the gallery.
Most Interesting Articles
- best sites and apps to watch live soccer from pc tv android ios free and paid