Therefore, we will see one guide to invoicing correctly in DIDI. The guide in question is quite simple so you won't have any problems following it to the letter.
Billing depending on the type of driver
- Registered online. The payment is automatically transferred to the relevant driver's account.
- Driver who was registered by the promoters. Basically you have to fill in all your profile information to be able to make withdrawals.
- Driver who is related to a non-driver partner. The money is sent to the account held by the member who is not a driver.
On the travel fare
We must take that into account there is a type of DIDI rate that is dynamic. To verify this, what we need to do is verify it from the same application before the trip in question is confirmed.
Ideally, if you have any kind of doubt about it, you should consult it from the official DiDi website with its support where they can provide you with detailed information as appropriate.
Different types of payments
There are different types of payments, but first you need to consider a few things. The first thing is that you can add any type credit or debit card to pay for travel. This way it is much more comfortable and safer on all things. You can avoid this from your profile in the payments section. If you have a problem with this section, we have already solved it in a few steps on our blog.
As regards the Cash, it is only available in some cities. If it is available in your city, you can check the approximate price of the trip you want to do from the Didi app itself. What you should bear in mind is that said price as mentioned above is approximate.
When do you start billing for DIDI trips?
It is strictly forbidden to start the collection before getting into the car. In case some kind of accident occurs with this problem, it is better contact immediately on DIDI support.
On some occasions, it could be mistakenly charged more for certain trips depending on different situations. In case that happens, you can ask for a refund, but it won't be money itself. The reimbursement in question will be in the form of credits that you can use in the future to make other trips.
How to check-in trips in DiDi
- The first thing to do is to enter the section «I my orders ". For this we will press the icon located in the upper left part of the screen.
- Once the above is done, we will be able to see a new side menu where we will find the section «I my orders «.
- So we have to go to the top right and click on » Invoices «.
- Then select » Espresso «.
- Here you can select the trips to be billed. Please note that not all trips can be billed. You can select them one by one. Even if basically you have the possibility to select them all.
- After that you will have to enter all your tax information and confirm.
In any case, if you have other questions about how DIDI works, you can consult all the articles we have dedicated to this application. If you need more specific help for your case, check out this special review for troubleshooting billing issues with DiDi.