If you're starting out in the monetization world of YouTube, it is essential that you know data such as the ones we will teach you today. Consider the information below in case you intend to make money with this popular platform.
What are YouTube's current requirements to monetize?
Surely you want to see information related to number of views and hours of viewing of your channel to monetize it. That being the case, do not worry, here we will indicate in a concise but profound way i basic requirements to monetize your channel.
On the other hand, if you want to see this in more depth, we also have this guide on the requirements to monetize a channel on YouTube, which shows essential information that could be very useful, without further ado the following information to inform you about Youtube monetization.
How many hours of playback does the channel require?
Undoubtedly one of the more complicated demands for monetization today is the number of viewing hours. You no longer need a certain number of views, in fact now what matters are the others. You will have to accumulate a minimum of 4000 hours added to the rest of the requirements to monetize.
Minimum 1000 subscribers
Likewise, you need to have at least 1000 subscribers on your channel. However, if you reach the indicated number of hours, this won't be a complicated task.
Country with partner program
A very important point is that you live in a country where the Program is activated YouTube partner. This means that you have to live in a place where YouTube operates. This point is essential in case you want to monetize, as if you don't meet this requirement, you won't be able to collect your money.
Fulfilling this requirement will be essential for adding or placing more ads on your YouTube videos, a process that also requires some knowledge, but what was mentioned above answers the basics you should know about monetizing this platform.
Linked Adsense account
The last but not least point is to have an Adsense account linked to ours account YouTube. This step is relatively similar to the previous one, since also Google Adsense has its own requirements, so we recommend that you research them beforehand and see if it is valid to opt for monetization on YouTube.
Indeed, you will need to create an account in Google Adsense for YouTube, as it is through this medium that monetization is done on this video platform.
How to know how many hours of playback my YouTube channel has
Now that you know all the steps required to get started monetize your channel, you need to know if you already meet the platform requirements. As we have previously pointed out, these requirements are mainly the hours of playback and the subscribers. To verify the information follow these steps:
- The first thing you should do is log into your YouTube account. Remember to enter specifically what you want to evaluate the playback and view statistics for
- Once logged into your Account, click on the setup option, which you will access by clicking on your profile icon. There you will find Settings click this option.
- More options related to your account will appear on the screen. Once you are in this section, locate the card Watch on television, click on it. We will not use this feature, however it is a shortcut to access the view options.
- Scroll down, here you will see the option Copyright, you need to click there.
- Several tabs will be displayed on the screen, the one we are interested in is the one called Check the status of your account. Click on that option.
- This section will display all information relating to copyright and monetization. Also in this place is the Monetization tab, go to it and click on More information.
- The page will take you to another window, where you can give the status of monetization and also includes data related to Number of views and Hours of views of your channel.
If, on the other hand, you want to make changes in relation to your channel in order to monetize, it is worthwhile to search for old or recent videos on the YouTube channel. This way you could make changes related to monetization.
Most Interesting Articles
- best sites and apps to watch live soccer from pc tv android ios free and paid