We all know that Facebook bought the Instagram platform, so it makes sense that both social networks can be synchronized and thus enjoy advanced features by linking one account to the other. Stay with us and find out how to connect instagram and facebook accounts.
With this link, users will be able to enjoy the visual appeal using compatible tools like Stories or post content to both accounts at the same time.
Can Instagram account be linked to Facebook account?
If possible, and with both social networks, you will get an integration that will rarely resemble two other platforms of this type. Therefore, the best thing to do is start using it all by linking your personal and business accounts.
You should know that in the case of Instagram, in order to be able to do any type of advertising, it is necessary to link your profile to your Facebook account, this is something that has become a requirement. That is why here we will explain how to link Instagram and Facebook accounts, for this we will detail everything in the following paragraphs.
How to link Instagram and Facebook accounts and what are their advantages?
Most users who haven't done this linking procedure yet are wondering if it's really worth syncing both accounts, and the truth is, it is. As there are many reasons why you should connect both social media accounts. The first thing to keep in mind is that you will post photos and videos using the Instagram app and they will appear on your Facebook profile.
Best of all, anything you like on Instagram will also show up on Facebook. As you can see, all this will allow you to reach more users, as well as improve the interaction with all your followers.
Keep in mind that every post you make will always go back to its original source, so you will have the opportunity to increase engagement with all your followers and audience.
However, it's important to note that this interaction with the public will only be possible if your accounts are public and not private. Also, it is important to note that if you have a business account on Instagram and want to promote your products or simply want to promote your private account, you will need to activate this link as a basic requirement.
This way you will have the opportunity to reach more people, especially thanks to Facebook, which has many more users. Thanks to all the reasons mentioned in the previous texts and many more to name, making this linking of accounts is a very important process. As you may have noticed, this account synchronization will allow you to take advantage of the new simultaneous tools, as well as achieve greater reach for each of your publications.
Steps to connect your Instagram account to your Facebook profile
With all the advantages that you can get by linking both accounts, here we will show you each of the steps necessary to be able to link your Instagram account to your Facebook profile, be it a business or personal account.
Follow each of these methods to link Instagram and Facebook accounts:
1- Personal account
If you want to link your personal Instagram account to your personal Facebook account, you will have to follow each of the steps that we will explain below, but you must bear in mind that in this case it is advisable that you already have the Facebook session open in the mobile application of your smartphone.
Once done, follow each of the following steps:
- First of all, enter your Instagram account.
- Once connected to the app, you need to go to your profile.
- Now you need to click on the three dots at the top right of the screen.
- After that, in the options menu that appears, choose the option «Settings «.
- Then you will see another options menu, in this case choose the section called » Account«.
- After you are in the section «Account«, it's time to select the option «Linked Accounts«.
- In the window that then appears on the screen, you will find the different social networks to which you can connect your Instagram account, in this case choose " Facebook ”. In case you already have a FB profile open on your mobile, you will see that your profiles will be connected after a few seconds. If you haven't opened it, you need to enter your Facebook profile for this process to take place.
2- Business or corporate account
In case you are one of those who use a business account instead of a personal profile, you will have to follow other steps. It is essential to remember that this procedure will be performed from your Facebook profile and preferably from your computer, although you can also do it from your mobile phone if you find it more convenient.
To connect your Instagram and Facebook business accounts, follow each of the following steps:
- First, you need to log in to Facebook.
- The next thing you should do is search for «instagram» and click on the first option that appears there.
- Now choose the option «Use this app «.
- Then select » Install application«, you may be redirected to an error page at this point, but that doesn't matter.
- Then go back to your Facebook business page and go to your fan page.
- There, choose the option «Settings «.
- You will find in the left sidebar of the screen » Instagram»Which you need to click.
- You will see a message that says: » Log in to Instagram to post from Facebook, manage communications and more «.
- The next thing you will have to do is click on «Log in«.
- Finally, enter your details and log in to Instagram, in this way the connection with the company account will be established correctly.
Most Interesting Articles
- best sites and apps to watch live soccer from pc tv android ios free and paid