They currently exist more apps that allow you to make group calls or video calls with your contacts. This is a great way useful and fun to communicate with several people at the same time.
However, in all these cases you are using a third party application and not natively with your mobile, but did you know that it is possible to do it directly? That is, without the need for an application or something.
How to make a group call with three people
If you want to know how to make a call to three people at the same time directly from your Android or iPhone, you can't miss the mini tutorial that we have prepared for you.
What is a three-way calling?
When it comes to a three-way call, is nothing more than making one traditional call to several people to talk with them simultaneously without using third party apps in between.
This is what we mean when we say three-person conference by traditional call
You may also like it | So you can make video calls on Telegram on Android and on PC
This is an excellent option that you can do in times when you don't have mobile data or data coverage is not the best and you need to communicate quickly with others.
Steps to make a call to 3
Very well, though make group calls from your mobile in the traditional way, you don't need any intermediate applications or programs, just follow a few simple steps to get it. Next, we tell you how to do it from yours iPhone or Android.
How to make a group call with three people on iPhone
These are the steps to follow to make a group call from iPhone
- The first thing you need to do is call one of the contacts you want to talk to.
- Once the person answers the call, proceed to select the option "Add call" that appears on your mobile phone screen.
- There you need to enter the phone number or locate it in the phonebook to include that person in the ongoing call.
- When that person has answered your call, simply select the option "Merge" which also appears on your mobile screen.
- To end this call, hang up as you normally would.
How to make a group call with three people on Android
These are the steps to follow to make a group call from Android
The process for make a three way call on Xiaomi or on any Android it is very similar to what you use on the iPhone.
- First, call one of the contacts you want to talk to.
- When the person answers the call, select the icon "Add call" that is displayed on your mobile phone screen.
- Then, enter the phone number or individual in your address book to include it in the ongoing call.
- Once that person answers your call, select the option "Combine" that appears on your mobile phone screen.
- If you want to end this call, hang up as you normally would.
Who is charged for the group call and how much does it cost?
La three-way conference will be charged directly to the person making the call. Keep in mind that while being a native functionality of your devices, you have to activate the three-way calling service with your network operator.
Remember that everyone presents the their rates and their respective plans in based on the country you requested, so you should check the availability and rate.
The rate may vary depending on your carrier
However, here we leave you a price according to some operators. In the case of the Spain, il 3-way call service operator Movistar has a price of € 5,5 / month.
Features: Have a conversation with both parties at the same time, switch from one conversation to another and end one of them.
As you will see, the three-person group call is a very useful resource depending on the situation, as surely on more than one occasion you will need to agree with two colleagues or relatives in the traditional way for an address or manage a meeting without spending data and much less using an app.
Even so, you already know how to set it up and start having fun. Do not forget to check with your mobile operator the availability of the service and its cost so that you can start using it, otherwise certain conditions may apply.
Image | Unsplash, Unsplash I, Unsplash II, Unsplash III