Every time we create an account WhatsApp or we change our mobile and install it again, WhatsApp will ask us to write a name, so that our contacts can identify us in the profile or in the groups, but if we want our name is empty, we will show you how to do it in a really simple way.
In order to put our name blank it will be necessary copy an element of Unicode code, but don't worry because it's very simple and you can do it in just a few steps.
The first thing that we will do is do it from WhatsApp Web as it is easier to select items with computer and the changes you make in WhatsApp Web will also be made in your mobile app, although we will teach you how to do it from your mobile, since the best thing is that you don't have a computer nearby.
Your invisible name on WhatsApp
As mentioned above, we'll show you first how can we leave our WhatsApp name blank from profile, but later we will do it from mobile. Just follow these steps that you will see below:
- Open WhatsApp Web.
- Now we will have to copy an element from the Unicode web, this element is a transparent font, so it will be the culprit that our name is not seen in the profile.
- We will have to copy the element that appears inside the quotation marks.
- The next step will be access your WhatsApp profile and change its name.
- We will paste what we copied and do click the checkmark to accept the changes. If it doesn't work for you, we suggest you paste it several times to make sure it works.
- Now as you can see, no name appears and therefore we will have managed to change the name of our WhatsApp profile to white.
The method for change the name of our white whatsapp profile on the mobile it will be the same, we will only have to access the website that we showed you above and you will have to copy the symbol between the quotes to paste it in the WhatsApp profile name on your mobile, valid if you have Android or iPhone.
Most Interesting Articles
- best sites and apps to watch live soccer from pc tv android ios free and paid