How to TP or teleport in Minecraft?
Using the controls while playing in Minecraft, it can be of great benefit to you and those around you. Not only can it help you do simple tasks like sowing, growing grass, hunting or building. If not, it can make fighting monsters and other players much easier. There is no doubt that the controls are a great option available in the game.
And one of the best functions of commandos is teleportation. Thanks to several special commands, you can go wherever you want with the push of a button. But, in order to do this, you need to be able to update Minecraft to the latest version because, in this way, you will be able to take advantage of all the latest options related to this function.
What steps to follow to TP or teleport in Minecraft?
There are a few things you need to do to get started teleport yourself freely in your Minecraft game. Here are the steps you need to follow to use TP command in Minecraft easily:
- To get started, go to Minecraft.
- When you go to create a new world, activate the option " Allow cheats ”So that you can use the commands.
- Now, once the world is created, you need to know the coordinates of the place where you want to go. To find out, go to the place where you want to teleport in the future and press the Fn and F3 keys at the same time.
- This way, your location information will appear on the screen. The coordinates are identified by the letters X, Y and Z.
- Write down or copy the coordinates so you don't forget them in the future.
- Press the keys again Fn e F3 to remove all that information from the screen.
- Now go somewhere else to start teleporting.
- At that point, open the chat and type the following command: / tp @p with the X, Y and Z coordinates in the corresponding order.
- Press "Enter" to confirm the command.
That's all! Once this is done, you will find yourself in the place of coordinates you copied into the command. Of course, you need to remember that you don't have to write X, Y and Z literally, but the coordinates they represent in your case.
You also have to keep in mind that you don't have to write the coordinates like this as they appear in the information, but only the numbers before the points. Also, it is not necessary to enter the slash or "Slash" in the chat when entering the command, as it is already included.
What other commands can you use in Minecraft?
In addition to the teleport command, Minecraft has the ability to enter or add commands that we can also use to greatly improve the game. Some of these useful commands are:
- / gamerule: used to establish a rule in the game.
- / gamemode: Helps the player to set the desired game mode.
- / give: allows the player to receive the item they want.
- / spawn: spawn any animal or creature the player wants.
- / clone: allows you to clone blocks or objects as you like.
- / ban: Allows the world creator to ban or block the player of his choice.
And just like these there are many others that you can use at your leisure during your game in Minecraft. Also, you can see the large number of YouTube tutorials that can help you get the most out of commands.
We encourage you to keep using them and teleport yourself as much as you want in Minecraft. And by making the most of these tips, you can even use commands to gain or remove experience in Minecraft very easily.