Facebook has been betting a lot on video for a long time, there is more and more audiovisual content, and it offers us more and more options to use it.
Now it comes with the news and already allows us to put a video on ours header or cover, as well as on our page.
Now you can create a Facebook cover using Photoshop CC or even a Facebook event cover using Canva. But now, the level can increase for now, please put a video.
This opens up a world of possibilities because you have the opportunity to be able to say many more things than with a simple image. So, learning with this tutorial, run to remove the cover image from your Facebook profile and add your video.
For example, you have the option to insert a presentation video that indicates who you are, what you do and why. It's worth "like" yours Facebook cover.
You can even create a photographic carousel that show your products, facilities or your portfolio depending on whether you want to promote or sell something.
Put or add a personal Facebook cover video
With this option you have the option to create and publish an animated gif on the Facebook cover as a kind of short video to give it a more fun touch.
To put or add a cover video on Facebook you just have to perform the following steps that I will leave you below:
- First you enter the site official of Facebook.
- You are now about to log in (in case you haven't done so before).
- You have to go to your Facebook profile, in the section of your cover and select the icon for in it change the image.
- Here you will have the option to choose a photo from your gallery, choose a photo or upload your video.
- Now you just have to choose your video And that's it.
In principle, the technical specifications for adding a video to your cover are that the video has the size of 820 x 312 pixels. But you also have the advantage of being able to upload a video of any size and then move it inside the window.
Regarding the established time of the video. The minimum length of your video must be 20 seconds and the maximum amount in seconds is 90.
The video you have selected will come played in loop (once finished, it will start over) and with no audio but it will give you the option to turn on the audio whenever you want.
So don't wait for everyone to have a cover video on Facebook, take the opportunity to surprise your followers and be one of the first.
Change the cover of the video in the timeline
You also have the option to insert or add a cover video on Facebook using the timeline after performing the previous step. To do this you need to do the following:
- After uploading the video, you will receive a message that the video is now available for viewing.
- Now go to your history, click on the option » Other "And then on" Video «.
- Now in the upper right corner you will see a pencil icon. Click on it and select » Edit this video «.
- Choose the one you like and click on the button » Save «.
Why use a Facebook cover video?
When people log into your personal profile or visit your Facebook page, the image or photo on your cover is one of the first things that attracts mostly the caution.
New people who visit your profile can be guided by your cover photo, as it can be helpful, since you can enter your story in just a second or represent your brand.
For better help, the ideal is use a short video that can represent what you want to show so much, which will certainly be much better than a simple photo.TagsFacebook