They are found within a sentence, which intersects another and which also has a relationship to each other. It is important to clarify its use, since both for writing formulas in mathematics and for texts in literature, its incorrect use can lead to incorrect or misunderstood results.
Learn how to place this symbol from keyboard it is important, as it simplifies its use and application possibilities. Depending on the operating system and the combinations we make the application form, it will be different. That is why here we will teach you how to do it so that you never forget it and apply it correctly. In the same way you can position it from the virtual keyboard of your pc.
Put the brackets with the keyboard
- The first thing we will do is look for the "Shift" key on our keyboard. Once located, we will proceed to hold it down until the next step.
- While pressing " Shift ", It is necessary to identify on the keyboard that key whose symbol is" ( " and also " ) ”To close the parentheses. You will see that when you press each of them immediately appear on the screen.
Put the brackets with the combination of the letter ALT + ASCII code
If the above method didn't work at all, it probably could, if you use ASCII code. To do that, you just need to follow the following steps:
- Start by pressing the key "ALT" and then on the numeric keypad, dial the number "91". With this and automatically, “(” will appear.
- Now what you need is to close it and for that, you have to press and hold the key again " OTHER "And follow the number" 93 ”On the numeric keypad.
There you go, kill him brackets they will be ready and located
How to place brackets from a laptop
It may be that if you have a laptop, the task of placing the brackets will be a little tricky for you, as there is no numeric keypad in the laptop as we know it in a regular PC. To be able to insert brackets, you just need to do the following:
- Start by locating and pressing the " FN + BlocNum ". With this action, you will activate the numeric keypad on your laptop keyboard. This corresponds to the keys 7, 8, 9, U, I, O, J, K, L.
- Now, to get the parenthesis symbol, just press the following combination: " ALT + 91 ”To get the opening parenthesis. And as a last step, to close it, you just have to press the following: " ALT + 93 ".
- Once finished, all that remains is to disable the numeric keypad and for this it is necessary to press: FN + BlocNum.
How to place brackets from a MAC
The versions of the MacOS operating system, in general, have different functionality, so it is common that the same thing we apply in Windows o Linux don't work for us here. To put the brackets you just have to do the following:
- The first thing to do is to place the keyboard in Spanish, as it is not configured in this way.
- After that, you have to press the combination " ALT + Shift + "(". Both in the open and in the closed symbol. And voila, this way you will see the brackets in yours sheet of Word.
- If you want to leave the keyboard in English, you have to follow the same procedures you did when the keyboard was in Spanish.
This symbol is used in multiple ways and the best thing in any case is to always know how to locate it regardless of the keyboard or operating system we are in.