It is that, every day it is more common to see how many people their personal information is stolen, for not having it well protected. If you want to protect all the applications you have on your mobile, here you will learn how to do it through some programs that you will find in the Play Store of your Android device.
Programs for entering passwords in Android mobile applications
Currently in the Play Store of yours Android mobile you will find too many programs for this purpose, but not all of them offer you what you really need. Thinking about this, here you will find 4 of the best programs to put a password to the applications of your Android mobile that work perfectly.
- Advanced Protection: This program is produced by DoMobile Lab and provides the most complete protection for every application you have on your mobile. Furthermore, it is very effective to protect your mobile phone gallery where you have saved all your personal photos and videos.
- Block: With this program you can not only block applications on your mobile phone, it also allows you to configure how long an application is unblocked. Suppose you entered an application and forgot to close it, this program will close it for you, so that your information is always safe.
- Block app: lock with pin and sequence. As the name implies, this program will allow you to block any application on your mobile, using a 4-digit pin or a simple pattern. The only downside is that you can't use fingerprint recognition, which is a valuable security asset on your Android device.
- App lock with pin and fingerprint. This useful program has 2 advanced lock modes and 3 unlock modes which are: pin, pattern and fingerprint. An additional service that it also has is cleaning the junk files inside the mobile.
To install one of these programs you need to have some storage space, maybe you might be interested in how to solve the low internal memory space in my ANDROID
Steps to enter password in Android mobile applications
As you only need 1 of these 4 programs to enter one password per le applications of the your mobile, we will teach you to use only the best 2. Then you can choose which one you want to install on your mobile by following the steps below to be able to safely lock all your applications.
AppLock Advanced Security
The first thing you should do is download and install it on your mobile, then open it and follow the steps below.
- Accept the privacy policies of this program and then create a scheme that you will use to unblock applications.
- Next, you have to choose the Google account you use on your Android phone, in order to recover the scheme if you forget it.
- Immediately, a message will appear asking you to give it permission to access "Usage data" and select it to give it access.
- Finally, in the privacy sheet, all your applications will appear and next to it a small padlock that you must select to block access.
Once downloaded and installed on your Android phone, you need to follow the instructions below to use it correctly.
- When you open the program for the first time, it will ask you which method you want unlock applications, choose the one that suits you best.
- In addition, you must provide the required access permission to «Usage data» and access to «Show on other applications».
- Then, a list will appear with all the applications on your mobile that you can lock with this program, select the padlock to lock the one you want.
Hopefully this information on how to set a password for the applications on my Android phone to your liking. Remember that only here you will find the best technological content that you need to create easily and without wasting precious time.App