The application was launched on the market in 2016 but reached its peak only a year ago, collecting more than 500 million downloads worldwide. It is available on both platforms iOS and Android.
Although the application did not take long to develop, it has been characterized by its great popularity among users of different ages and cultural groups, basically Tik Tok allows people to create and share small music clips between 0 and 15 seconds or between 30 to 60 seconds, however, you can delete the videos uploaded to your account.
How to put Tik Tok videos as wallpaper on android mobile
Tik Tok allows its users to develop videos with various themes, and not only that, a wide range of effects is also available that make their selfie videos much more interesting and allow them to gain real followers.
On top of that, once they are made, people have the ability to share clips on the various social networks and even apply them as wallpaper on your mobile device. To do this, it is only necessary to perform the following steps:
- If your mobile device is Android, you need to enter the application ready to download the App, in this case it is the Play Store.
- Place the Tik Tok Wall image in the search panel.
Tik Tok Wall picture is an application provided by the Tik Tok platform where users can store clips music they have made or downloaded from other users, at this point it is necessary to clarify that to download videos from other users it is necessary that they have not disabled this option and that the account is not private.
- Once the app is downloaded, this will be where all Tik Tok videos will be stored.
- Enter the menu and select the option "Share".
- Click on the icon Live Photo.
- Once this option is selected, the video will appear in your device menu and you can select it as wallpaper.
Cheats available on Tik Tok
The application is characterized by offering its users thousands of effects and sounds while editing their videos, but it has also implemented some tricks to make the task of executing them even easier, among them we find:
- If there is any content you don't like, you can select the option "I do not like", in this way this type of information will no longer appear.
- If you need time to settle down or perform “Pose”, you just have to press the time option and select the number of seconds you need.
- If there is a type of audio you like or a video you would like to see later, you need to click on the option "Add to favourites" and the audio will be archived.
- Tik Tok can be addictive for some users, so it has an option called “Digital Detox”. Which you can select to take a break from Tik Tok.
- You can add some Hashtag to make your video go viral, by applying keywords your video will have access to more viewers.
If you liked a Tik Tok video you can react with a "Heart". Or "I like it".
- You can select the option "Data backup" in Tik Tok settings menu, videos will appear with lower picture quality to save your mobile data.
- It allows you to set and disable comments for a video on TikTok.
Based on its success, we can say that Tik Tok has become one useful and fun tool to interact with the world around us, it allows us to express our thoughts and emotions in another way and share them with others. We hope you enjoyed this article, leave us your opinion in the comments.