Surely it has already happened to you that you are very calm while writing, then when you send the message you realize that the autocorrector has made you send something inconsistent or wrong and you wondered how to remove autocorrect from whatsapp or other apps?
Don't worry, with a few simple steps we will guide you to deactivate this option, this will prevent you from sending words you don't want either in WhatsApp or in other apps, if after a while you do not feel satisfied with deactivating this option, you can reactivate it at the same way.
How to turn off autocorrect on iPhone and Android
Are you happy that by default your phone auto-corrects your words, even at times when you really don't want them corrected?
There are countless internet memes that show hilarious autocorrect issues, as this feature is still far from perfect.
Well, if you are confident enough in your typing skills, you simply can disable the automatic correction and never worry about this 21st century problem again.
Here's how to turn off autocorrect on iPhone and Android.
Of course, you should probably weigh the pros and cons of what you're going to do, as autocorrect, for all the hate it generates, is a very useful tool that can save you in times of doubt.
How to turn off autocorrect on iPhone
Read: How to send WhatsApp messages without having the contact registered
- 1 pass: With iOS, turning off autocorrect is quite simple. Just open Settings, tap on General and then choose Keyboards.
- 2 pass: scroll down until you see the option « Automatic correction» and turn it off immediately if you want to disable the feature on your device.
How to turn off autocorrect on android
- 1 pass- Go to the app drawer and open Gboard to go directly to app preferences. You can also hold down the comma character on the keyboard itself, which acts as a shortcut to the preferences menu itself.
- 2 pass: Once you open the app, you'll be presented with all the different menu options that you can customize. One of these is " Spell check«, the menu item that contains all of Gboard's text correction options.
- 3 pass: the last step of this tutorial will disable the highest option, « Automatic correction«. Gboard's keyboard will no longer auto-correct typos, so you'll need to watch your typing closely.
You may also be interested in: How to have two Whatsapp accounts on the same mobile phone
At applicationsfor.org we hope that with our article and these simple but useful steps you can disable very easily automatic correction on your Android or IOS device.
Most Interesting Articles
- best sites and apps to watch live soccer from pc tv android ios free and paid