But there are still a number of people whose intentions are not the same and take advantage of the anonymity and freedom that the application offers so that anyone can register, to do improper and unethical things that the website manages.
Either for the wrong purposes or even for actions that are against the law, which may harm other users who are part of the dating site community, unfortunately, these people may be able to usurp your identity, using your e-mail address, your photos and your personal data to impersonate you in said social networks and thus corrupt your image in front of people.
What to do if a profile impersonates me on Badoo?
Fortunately, the Badoo platform has come up with a way to put an end to these identity theft actions, in order to be able to close the account of the person trying to usurp your identity with the option to report or denounce the profile, and in this article we will show you how to do it, so you can get rid of that problem once and for all.
How to report or report a fake Badoo profile pretending to be me?
If you are a Badoo user and you realize that there is another account that uses your name, photo and personal data in your account to impersonate you, do not hesitate to report it or report it, to do this, follow the steps below:
- You must first log in to the your Badoo account, via the smartphone application, or if you are using a computer, access the website
- After that you will have to look for the fake profile of the person who poses to you, once inside press the button of the icon that has 3 ellipsis
- When you hit this icon, a drop-down menu will appear giving you the option to choose two options, select the option it says block or report.
- After choosing this option, a window will appear where the platform will ask you what happens with x user, and a series of options to choose from about the cause for which you report this account, from which you will have to choose in this case the option to use fake photos, then on the button that says block and report.
With this you will have already secured the complaint so that it reaches Badoo technical support, who will be able to evaluate its merit and verify that the reasons for the complaint are real, and thus be able to sanction and moderate the false profile that usurps your identity using your name, photo and data. In case you no longer wish to use Badoo, here is a link to delete your account on Badoo
How to report a fake Badoo profile if you don't have an account?
If for any reason you discover that someone is using your name and photo on the Badoo platform, there is a chance report it if you don't have an account.
- You will first need to find and copy the account URL of the fake profile
- After saying the URL you need to contact the Badoo technical support team
- On this page you will see a series of options as to what the problem is, in the case of an account pretending to be you, you can choose the option to general problem or technical problem, where you will have to fill in the boxes asking for your name and email
- If you have chosen the option general problem, a box will appear in which you will have to fill in a message in which you clearly explain the problem of identity theft that is occurring.
Most Interesting Articles
- best sites and apps to watch live soccer from pc tv android ios free and paid