These small Apple headphones are very useful and versatile, for this reason they have become a bestseller. But for novice users, its use can be complicated, which is why we have prepared this small tutorial, both for iPhone and Android users.
Now that you have your wonderful AirPods, you may be interested in how I can transfer music to my iPhone from my PC. You will find this and other similar tutorials on this, our website Miracomosehace.
What are airpods?
It is possible that you have come to this tutorial unexpectedly and do not know what AirPods are. Don't worry, here we will comment very briefly on what this is about Apple AirPods.
AirPods are nothing more than headphones produced by the Apple company. They stand out mainly for being completely wireless headphones, of a very good size (small) and with qualities that stand out from the competition.
The first generation of AirPods was released in December 2016, while the second generation of this popular product was released in March 2019. The second version of the product improved some flaws of the first one and is a fan favorite. .
Another interesting aspect of AirPods is that they work on both iPhone and Android devices, making it a versatile product of choice. very good performance and having several alternatives. Being so small, you may be interested in knowing the percentage of its charge, and how you can increase or increase the battery time of your airpods, we will teach you that here.
How to see the battery status of your airpods on iPhone or Android
Many newbies who have bought AirPods don't know how to access the settings options. Some even have no idea how to see the remaining battery percentage of your AirPods, here we will fix that.
How to see the percentage of your AirPods battery on iPhone
- First of all, you must realize that your iPhone is correctly connected with the AirPods. If not, connect them via Bluetooth.
- Once the device is paired correctly, to see the battery percentage, just open the box where the headphones are stored.
- The total charge percentage of the headphones will then appear on the screen.
- In any case, as you can see, only the percentage of both appears. If you want to know the charge of a single earphone, remove one of the earphones from the box and the percentage of charge of both will appear on the screen.
How to see the percentage of your airpods battery on Android
- As with the guide for iPhone, on Android you will also need to verify that the headphones are connected correctly.
- Once you verify this, you should go to the Google Play Store. There look for the application Air-Battery and download it.
- When you open the application, the information of your devices will appear on the screen, to see the percentage of charge you must open the box of your AirPods.
- You may need to wait a few seconds for the information to appear, but after this period, the charge percentage of both earphones and also that of the charging box will appear on the screen.
The above methods are the simplest to know the battery status of your AirPods. Now you won't have to worry anymore about them being discharged unexpectedly, since you can have control of your battery at all times.
Most Interesting Articles
- best sites and apps to watch live soccer from pc tv android ios free and paid