There are a few good reasons why you might want to tag someone in an instagram story.
If there's a photo or video of that person in your post, it's a good idea to tag them. This way, viewers can click through to their profile and learn more about them or follow them if they wish.
You can also tag someone if the content you're posting is relevant to them in some way. They'll get a notification that they've been tagged, making sure they don't get lost.
Here are two ways to tag someone on your Instagram story:
Read: How to know if you are blocked on Instagram: steps and tricks!
Add text to Instagram Story and tag it
- In the Story Editor interface, tap the « iconAa»In the upper right corner of the screen.
- Type the symbol @ and then the username you want to tag. Instagram will automatically show suggestions of people you might want to tag when you start typing. Tap your profile picture to select them.
- Instagram will add an underline to the username.
You can add the label by itself or in the middle of additional text using this method.
Add an @Mention tag
- In the story editor interface, tap the sticker icon.
- Select the tag @Mention.
- Start typing the username you want to tag. Instagram will show suggestions, and you can tap their profile photo to select a user.
You can tag up to 10 people in a Story.
How to tag someone after posting your story on instagram
Forgot to tag someone in your Story?
The bad news is that, unlike posts from the feed, you can't add a tag to a story after it's already been posted.
The good news is that the stories are short, you can post as many as you like and they appear one after the other.
You can always upload the post again and add the tag this time. Your followers will see the same post twice, once with the tag and once without it.
If you don't want to annoy your followers with an identical slide, you can just delete the old story and try again.
►You may also be interested in: How to create an Instagram account from my phone with simple steps!◄
Instagram is a trend and gaining many new users every day, these are the ways you can easily tag in Instagram stories, follow these tips step by step and you will be able to tag in Instagram stories without any problem. We hope you find this tutorial helpful if you have any questions leave your comment.
Most Interesting Articles
- best sites and apps to watch live soccer from pc tv android ios free and paid