Telegram it is one of the most important messaging applications along with WhatsApp. This is largely due to the large number of updates that developers continuously release to improve user experience. Proof of this is that in El Androide Verde we have already made many tutorials that talk about the subject, some of which are the following: how to hide the last connection, find out which contacts have this app or where the files are saved. Today we will take it a step further and teach you a trick to enrich your conversations and today you will learn how to underline a text in Telegram in the simplest way possible.
Is it possible to underline text in Telegram?
Yes, the underline in Telegram it is a hidden option that can be done from the application itself without the need for third-party programs.
How to underline in Telegram step by step 2022
- The first thing we will need to do is write a paragraph and select a sentence or word from the same text that we want to underline. To run it we have to use the select method which is what we use when copying and pasting on Android.
- Select i 3 vertical points top right.
- Select the text we want to insert in this format.
- If we have followed the previous step correctly, a menu will appear with the following options: Bold, Italic, Monospaced, Strikethrough, Underline, Create link and delete format. Obviously we will have to select the option «underlined».
Finally we will only have to send the text with this new format.
How to delete underlined text in Telegram fast and easy 2022
In case you want to undo the underlining in Telegram, just follow these instructions:
- Select the text we want delete in this format.
- We give the vertical points in top right.
- In the pop-up menu we select «Delete format».
If you have any questions you can always leave me a comment and don't forget to share this article with your friends and family through your social networks. Thanks for everything!
Most Interesting Articles
- best sites and apps to watch live soccer from pc tv android ios free and paid