You like to enjoy the music and videos that are constantly posted on YouTube and would like to enjoy them to the fullest, we have it for you. With the help of this tutorial, you will be able to learn how to use a YouTube video or music as an alarm clock on your Android or iPhone mobile. You can also fast forward or rewind a YouTube video on your Android or iPhone easily, so you can get the most out of it.
In this tutorial we will explain step by step how to select a YouTube music or video and use them as an alarm clock on your mobile devices. Obviously you must keep in mind that to perform this procedure you must be registered to YouTube Premium or Music and have the application installed.
Once the YouTube app is installed on your Android or iPhone, it will be paired with the clock application to search for music. But below, we will analyze step by step what is the procedure for programming a video on both Android and iPhone.
Use a YouTube video or music as an Android alarm clock
This procedure is simple, as we said at the beginning, you must be registered to YouTube Premium or Music and have the application installed on your mobile. Next, you have to follow the following steps which we will indicate here, so that you can set up the alarm clock on your Android with music from YouTube.
- First, you will need to access the clock application on your Android device.
- Then, select "Alarm" from the alternatives in the upper options area.
- From there, the mobile will direct you to the alarm settings.
- Next, you will need to set a specific time, depending on what you want to do at that moment.
- From the Android configuration alternatives, choose «Alarm sound».
- Go to the song options, where you will find 3 alternatives:
- Mobile sounds.
- Youtube music.
- E Spotify.
- In this case, you have to choose "YouTube Music".
- A few suggestions will then appear, according to your most consistent replays on YouTube.
- After that, you can choose the one you prefer or go to the engine of search and look for a specific one.
- When finished, you will have already configured your alarm with a specific song, based on your preferences.
Setting your alarm clock with a YouTube song is easy, even clearing the search history on your Android to record new songs.
Use YouTube videos or music as your iPhone alarm clock
In the case of an iPhone device, such as with Android, you must be registered with YouTube Premium o Music. Also, you need to have an application on your iPhone called «Workflow» which will help you download YouTube videos and set them up as an alarm clock.
The steps you need to take to download a video or song from YouTube and then set it as an alarm clock on your iPhone are the following:
- First go to the YouTube app to select the video or song you want to download to your iPhone.
- Then select "Share" ⇾ "More" and you will get an iOS sharing menu.
- Then press «Run Workflow» and select «YouTube Workflow».
- From then on, the automatic download will start.
- After that, you will have to save the video or music to your iPhone.
- Once the download is complete, go to the watch app.
- You have set an alarm at a certain time.
- Go to the alarm tone.
- Find what you downloaded from YouTube and select it as default for the alarm.
- And voila, you've already chosen a YouTube song or video for your alarm clock.
As you can see, this step is simple, you can even edit a YouTube video on your iPhone in just a few steps. So now you can use a YouTube video or music as an alarm clock on your Android or iPhone mobile. For sure, you can get the most out of this tutorial and add the best YouTube videos and songs to your alarm clocks.
So, this was for today, hopefully you can get the most out of this handy tutorial. You can even share it with your friends and family, so they too can benefit from this valuable information and make the most of it.
Most Interesting Articles
- best sites and apps to watch live soccer from pc tv android ios free and paid