YouTube has a huge amount of content. Thousands of hours of video are added every day that we can enjoy to a greater or lesser extent. Something common we all do is that when we like a channel's content, we subscribe.
Subscriptions basically need to be mindful of what's new that channel will upload. Especially if we decide to activate the bell in order to receive all notifications of the new content that is loaded.
The problem is that over time we accumulate subscriptions to channels that may no longer be active or we upload content that doesn't interest us. What can we do? see the channels I'm subscribed to on YouTube from a PC and delete those that don't interest us.
Fortunately, from the same YT we can access a complete list of all the channels we follow to decide if we want to stop following them or keep them. It's a simple list that can be accessed with just a few clicks in seconds.
Follow this tutorial step by step and in a few minutes you will be able to manage the entire list of channels you are following. It's not complicated at all and if you follow our instructions the hardest thing will be choosing which channels you will keep on your list and which ones you will delete.
How to view all the channels that I have subscribed to on YouTube
- The first thing to do is go to the YouTube website and log in.
- From the main page we will have to go to the left menu.
- You will be able to see three options main: main page, trends and subscriptions. We will have to click on the last one, on subscriptions.
- Once we click on this option, we will see all the videos of the channels we are subscribed to.
- But to view the channels themselves, what we need to do is look for the option that says " Manage »In the upper right area.
- Now you will be able to see all the channels you are subscribed to on YouTube.
From here you can visit each of them. Unsubscribe or activate the bell to receive all notifications from that channel. In short, you can handle them without any problems.
How to see all my subscriptions on YouTube
The list of channels you will see in this management section it is totally private. No one can see which channels you are subscribed to, much less have access to this list. From here you can choose whether you want to continue subscribing to these channels or, if not, delete them.
In case you wish to delete one and then you will regret it. Don't worry as all you have to do is search for it again and sign up again. There is no kind of problem or limitation in this regard.
It is possible that the list of channels that appears is quite large as it will show you everything you have subscribed to. Which can cause the page to take some time to load depending on your computer's power.
However, this is the best way to view the channels I have subscribed to on YouTube from a PC. As you can see it is quite easy and above all things accessible. You don't have many other options in this section as you don't even need them.
Most Interesting Articles
- best sites and apps to watch live soccer from pc tv android ios free and paid