Did you know that in other countries you can have cheaper Netflix and a different catalog of series and movies? This happens because the platform offers a different catalog and rates in other countries. However, we will show you how to watch Netflix con VPN and access more content.
Netflix it's a streaming service to watch series and movies a payment. And while there are several ways to watch Netflix totally free, the content may be limited for some countries and regions.
This is due to one market strategy applied by the platform, especially with some film production companies, or simply because Netflix doesn't buy the copyright in all countries.
How to watch Netflix with VPN step by step: access more content
So, if you are in a country with a limited catalog and you want to have access to all of the content Netflix offers in the US and Japan, which tend to have a better selection of titles, we have a solution.
With a VPN configured you can watch Netflix and content from any territory, as long as you know how to choose the right VPN server and have one good internet connection. But first, let's see what a VPN is and how it works.
What is a VPN connection?
As explained in the previous article, VPN stands for Virtual Private Network, or Virtual Private Network, that is, it gives you the possibility to change the navigation IP so that you can enter pages with services or benefits blocked for your country.
In short, you can browse anonymously, protected and with data encryption which prevents other people from stealing your information and keeping your internet activities safe.
VPN, the easiest way to access services from other countries
One of the main reasons a person decides to use a VPN is that thanks to this type of server, you can view the contents of the subscription in another country as if we were in this.
It is the case of Netflix, streaming service widespread in all over the world, but which varies in content and price depending on the country of residence. But how to watch Netflix with VPN?
Quick guide: how to watch Netflix with VPN from any device
Below, you can see all the steps to follow to watch the entire content of the series and movies Netflix con VPN, both on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, Android TV and video game consoles.
How to watch Netflix with VPN from a PC or Mac
Remember that using a VPN to log into your Netflix account violates the security policies of Netflix. Therefore the use of these servers is your responsibility.
Likewise, this is what you need to do for access the catalog of other countries from a computer.
Netflix with VPN gives a computer
- Select one of the best VPNs for PC. Such as NordVPN or CyberGhost for example.
- Download and install the software on your computer or laptop.
- Run the VPN and enter your login details (username and password).
- Next, you will see a server list available to connect and start browsing.
- Select a server in a country where Netflix has more accessible plans and more comprehensive content. Example USA.
- Now immediately and based on the speed of your internet, your IP will be changed to one of the United States.
- Finally, go to the Netflix official page and enter your access data to the platform. You will immediately have the whole at your disposal catalog of options by country or region.
How to watch Netflix with VPN from Android and iOS
You don't need to be a computer expert to watch Netflix with VPN from mobile devices. The process is similar to what is done on computers, but first take a look at the list of the 6 best free and paid VPN apps for Android.
So you can watch Netflix with VPN from mobile devices
- That you have a Android or iOS device, the key is to install a reliable VPN. Go to Google Play Store official or at the App Store of Apple.
- Once inside them, all that remains is to write in the search area VPN free o VPN free, this way the search result will be VPN where you won't have to spend a single penny.
- Once the VPN has been downloaded and installed on your device, run the app.
- Next, you will see a server list to choose from. If you are looking for a larger catalog on Netflix, it is recommended to use a IP from the United States.
How to watch Netflix with VPN from Android TV
If you thought you could watch Netflix alone with VPN from PCs and mobile phones, you are wrong. Fortunately, they exist app server VPN that fit this type of device. Among them we can mention: VyprVPN and NordVPN.
These are the steps to follow to access Netflix content from other countries from Android TV
- Go to Google Play Store and download the application from your Android TV.
- Install ed run the VPN on your device.
- Create an account with username and password (if required).
- Select the VPN node And that's it.
How to watch Netflix with VPN from consoles, Apple TV and Smart TV
As we already know, Netflix is a cross-platform service, so it doesn't just work for Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, but it's also available on Smart TVs, devices like Apple TV, and even Play Station and Xbox One consoles.
If you want to watch Netflix con VPN from Apple TV, SmarTV, Play Station and Xbox One, you can control the CyberGhost server, which is compatible with all these devices.
The steps are similar to those described above. Access the store for each device, type the name of the VPN in the search engine and run the installation.
Watching Netflix with VPN from any device is easy if you follow these steps
Another risky way to look Netflix con VPN is through the private settings of your WiFi router. In this case, you should have a router model with VPN included, even if it's a little expensive, it's a good one alternative to use VPN on any device.
By following each of these steps you will navigate safely from any device and you can enjoy the full Netflix catalog without any kind of restriction.
Most Interesting Articles
- best sites and apps to watch live soccer from pc tv android ios free and paid