Having multiple Instagram accounts on the same mobile is possible. In fact, the process for merging two profiles is really simple. If you manage more than one account, this article interests you. We explain how to manage multiple Instagram accounts from the same device.
How to add more than one account on Instagram
If you want to log into two Instagram accounts on Android or on an iPhone, you need to follow the steps below.
- Make a long press on your profile picture, located in the lower right corner.
- So, use the option Add account.
- Then, choose the option Log into an existing account, to add a profile that has already been created. Alternatively, you can take advantage of that moment to create a new account by clicking on Create new account.
- Finally, you just have to enter your username and password to continue. Remember that you also have the option to log in with Facebook.
By following these steps, you can have more than 5 accounts on Instagram and easily switch between them. This will greatly facilitate your work if you have to manage multiple profiles on the popular photo social network.
How to switch between accounts on the same mobile
While the process of adding multiple Instagram accounts on the same phone is simple, it's important to know the method of switching between them. We tell you, step by step.
- Long press on your profile picture, on the right side of the app navigation menu.
- In the drop-down menu that will appear, select the account you want to switch to. Instantly, Instagram will switch between accounts by uploading all the content of the selected profile.
It is important to always remember which profile you have active, if you want to avoid errors when loading content. If not, you may end up posting stories, photos or videos on the wrong account.