Over the years, many video games have emerged that have marked a before and after in the history of entertainment, and there is no doubt that one of the most important Mario Bros. Nintendo has released more episodes of this character than we can remember and if want to get the most out of your racing game, read on and find out what the best Mario Kart 7 tricks and shortcuts for Nintendo 3DS.
The Nintendo 3DS has been part of the lives of many children, and not so children, who love video games. As in any good production, in Mario Kart 7 for Nintendo 3DS we can use really fun tricks and shortcuts and interesting. If you want to find out what they are and how to use them, keep reading this article where we will easily show you.
What are the best tricks for Mario Kart 7 on Nintendo 3DS?
Any experienced gamer will know that all video games have tricks, shortcuts or the famous ones "Easter eggs" hidden in the game. And among the games that stand out for having them, there are those of Mario Bros. From its first episode in 1983 to its most recent game, everyone has hidden tricks.
The immense advantage is that, unlike years ago, today we have the help of the Internet, where we can easily find them through tutorials and gameplay. And that's exactly what we're going to do in this article: show you what they are the best tricks for Mario Kart 7 your Nintendo 3DS.
Of course, in order to fully enjoy these tricks and shortcuts, you need to have the latest Mario Kart 7 update on your handheld console. First, we will show you the ways to get the turbo in different parts of the races.
- After being rescued by Lakitu. If you fall off the track during the game and are rescued, press the accelerator just as you hit the ground.
- At the start of the race. Press the accelerator when you see the number two stop spinning and make sure you don't press any buttons before starting.
- After a jump on the ramp. Press the G RIGHT button when you are about to jump at the top of the ramp.
You can also update the Nintendo 3DS firmware for more benefits and speed when playing with it. Furthermore, make sure always that your Nintendo 3DS is free of defects which could interrupt the game.
How to unlock characters in Mario Kart 7 for Nintendo 3DS?
Another widely known trick of Mario Kart 7 is being able to unlock playable characters. Here we show you what some of them are and how to unlock them.
- Rosalina. Get first place in the "Star Cup 150cc".
- Margherita Pizza. Get first place in “Mushroom Cup 150cc”.
- Wario. He comes first in the "150cc Flower Cup".
- Metal Mario. Win in the “150cc Special Cup”.
These are just a few of what you can get, so we encourage you to keep playing and discover the others. Also, depending on the coins you get or the goals you get reach, can get parts for your karts.
We also encourage you to have Mario Kart Tour accounts so that you can enjoy the same fun, but from your mobile.
What are the best shortcuts in Mario Kart 7 for Nintendo 3DS?
In this popular game there are also shortcuts that you can use to finish first in all games. We will now show you some of these useful shortcuts in Mario Kart 7.
- Musical Circuit. When you finish using the hang glider at the end of the track, jump to the top of the drum to the right of the path.
- Koopa town. Hang glider in the air tube to the left of the finish line to save a corner.
- Jungle DK. After the wooden bridge, go to the ramp on the left, which allows for hang gliding.
If you are a fan of Mario Bros, we also invite you to use the tricks for Mario Kart 8 on Wii U and thus enjoy the game more. We hope you find this guide useful and that you can get the most out of Mario Kart 7 for Nintendo 3DS.