Rust servers vary, as does the number of people allowed per team. Although, by default, the limit is 5 players.
What is rust?
The explanation for such an amazing video game is quite simple. Rust is the ultimate survival game. This is the only goal of the video game and you have to make sure you do it very well.
During the game, your character can suffer from many things like hunger, thirst and hypothermia. How to overcome these circumstances? Well, you have to manage the resources you find very well.
Another thing to keep in mind is to travel with extreme caution through the maps. Since the attacks are also quite frequent, especially by bears and wolves.
Availability on platforms
Rust is a game available to the player community since 2018. To download and install this game, you need a Steam account. This platform, it should be noted, is available for Windows and MacOS computers.
The requirements to run this video game are somewhat demanding. So you have to have the ideal computer to play. Among the requirements are:
- Your computer must have at least 10 GB of RAM.
- Having GTX 670 2GB / AMD R9 280 graphics.
- Minimum of 20GB space on the computer hard drive.
- For Windows users, the minimum version to run this game is Windows 8.1. Any higher version, of course, is compatible.
- For MacOS users, the computer must have OS X 10.11 operating system, from here on any operating system is compatible.
The best Rust servers
As you search the web, you will realize that choosing a server can be difficult. There are many and each has different characteristics and rules. If you want to play with the best, you have to choose the best Rust server in Spanish.
So what are the best servers and clans for Rust in Spanish? Next, we'll show you a list of the servers that have stood out the most over the past few years:
- Battle.es: Beginner? No problem! The maps on this server have a size of 3500 km. Also, the population is not large on this server. Therefore, if you are looking for a starting point to learn the mechanics of the game, this is the one for you.
- RustLFG.com EU / ES Main: This server has a large community of Spanish players. However, any player of another nationality can enter. It is one of the highest quality servers.
- Egoland: This server has been one of the ones that has garnered the most attention in recent weeks. It was developed by both streamers and content creators. It managed to grab the attention of over 1 million people in its early days.
How to access these servers?
Having already downloaded and installed Rust on your computer, you can access any available server. As? By IP address or link.
- If you want to be part of the Battle.es community, you can connect via 126.96.36.199:28015.
- Access to RustLFG is not that different from previous servers. Simply log in at 188.8.131.52:28015.
- However, for Egoland, the modality is very different. It's a server built specifically for streamers, so you can't join without an invitation.
The best Rust clans
Some servers don't provide much information on the community of players on their servers. It is common knowledge that clans can consist of up to 5 players. However, when visiting some platforms, the information is not available. Now that you know what are the best servers and clans for Rust in Spanish, what are you waiting for to play?