Computers, as well as many instruments electronic, have various special tools, which are part of their core system of functionality, i.e. their operating system. Among these, we can highlight the base plates, which allow the device of interconnect with each module or hardware plate without causing incompatibility within its operation.
Being an important part, we have to make a good choice on the types of plate and it will fit our device like this. All this due to the fact that you should know that each model determines how to install it on the pc.
Here we want to give you several correct tips and descriptions to choose the best type of laptop and computer motherboards.
Internal characteristics of a motherboard
Support for microprocessor
Usually a motherboard has a type of socket designed for a very specific microprocessor. This will help determine what the physical state of the AMD processor which can be installed inside.
Likewise, this will be what helps determine what the model is microprocessors which can be used with that type of motherboard model.
Motherboard size or even the form factor
Motherboards typically come in three forms in the traditional way: ATX, micro-ATX (mATX) e mini-ITX.
Each of them helps to define the specific dimensions of the motherboard PCBs. However, the physical size has several implications for the number of integrated ports and slots.
Find out the type of RAM memory architecture
The chipset usually plays a direct role in the choice of processor that can be used with one motherboard. The chipset also plays a decisive role in terms of memory speed.
On the other hand, the size of the motherboard and the number of slots it has will help determine the amount of RAM that can be increased or installed in the device.
The best motherboards for laptops and computers
Schede madri AMD Ryzen: Gigabyte B450M DS3H
- Compatible with XNUMXrd Gen AMD Ryzen / XNUMXnd Gen Ryzen / XNUMXst Gen Ryzen / XNUMXnd Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics / XNUMXst Gen Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics / Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics Processors
- Unbuffered non-ECC dual channel DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- HDMI, DVI-D ports for multiple displays
- PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 ultraveloce with PCIe NVMe support and high quality SATA Audio and noise shielding capacitors with led audio separation
- RGB FUSION supports RGB LED strips in 7 colors
This product is designed with the sole purpose of supporting only 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation AMD Ryzen processors, especially those of generation up to Ryzen 7 and which also have AMD Radeon Vega graphics. All this as long as we already have its rear panel of connectors HDMI e DVI-D to integrate the graphics and his potentiality.
Intel LGA1151 motherboards: Gigabyte B360M D3H
- Supports XNUMXth Generation Intel Core processors
- Dual channel non-ECC unbuffered DDR4.
- New hybrid digital PWM design.
This Gigabyte B360M D3H motherboard is known as the Intel version of the Gigabyte B450M DS3H, all this, thanks to the presentations and features, since they are very similar to how we see them at the moment. It's about a scheda Micro-ATX, which has a finish similar to that of AMD, with also an LED lighting right in the audio area.
Most Interesting Articles
- best sites and apps to watch live soccer from pc tv android ios free and paid