Web WhatsApp it is an available and viable option for reply to messages from your PC or via a Tablet. In addition, you will have the convenience of sending different files or documents from your computer without having to add them to your phone first. With this option you will keep your WhatsApp account active while you work or perform any other activity on your computer or tablet.
In view of this, you will find different methods for this in this article access WhatsApp Web by scanning the QR code. You can perform this action from a browser, Tablet, WhatsApp Desktop or from one phone to another. It's worth mentioning that for these options to work, you need to have one Internet connection on both your phone and computer or device of your choice. In this way the messages will be synchronized in real time from both devices.
Yes, a browser
You can access WhatsApp Web from any computer or tablet using browsers. However, before logging into your account, you must first scan the QR code that WhatsApp Web will show you on the screen. For access WhatsApp from your browser, follow these steps:
- apri WhatsApp on your phone.
- If you have an Android device, tap i three vertical points located in the upper right corner of the screen. Instead on an iOS Smartphone, press “ Settings " or " Settings ".
- Select » Web WhatsApp «.
- Access WhatsApp Web from any browser.
- Scan the QR code that you will have on the screen of your computer or tablet. You must only place your camera directly on the QR code and it will be scanned automatically thanks to the internal scanner. Wait a few seconds and you will see that your conversations are on the screen of your tablet or computer.
From WhatsApp Web to desktop
The method which has been explained above works for access WhatsApp Web for desktop. The only difference is that you need to enter the official WhatsApp page and download the program corresponding to your operating system and install it on your computer. Then you just have to follow the path: “ WhatsApp > Settings Print or the 3 vertical dots > WhatsApp Web > Scan QR code ".
The advantage of this option is that once you have synchronized your phone with your computer, you no longer need to scan the QR code. In other words, your WhatsApp Web Desktop session will remain active whenever you access it from your computer. It is recommended, if you choose this alternative, to use a personal computer so that another person does not access it without your authorization. This way you will keep the security of your conversations protected.
From one phone to another
When you have to open WhatsApp Web from one phone to another mobile, usually some steps change, as browsers on phones have mobile version. This configuration must be changed so that you can access WhatsApp Web, at the same time you must have internet on both phones to allow them to connect. With that cleared up, follow these steps to sync:
- Open your phone's browser where you want to open WhatsApp Web and enter the official page of the platform.
- It was used Google Chrome, premi i three vertical points, scroll and choose the option “ Computer version ”. If you're using Opera, choose i three vertical points and select " Desktop site ".
- Now go on WhatsApp on the other mobile e press the three vertical dots or the option » Settings «.
- You choose " Web WhatsApp «.
- Place the camera of one phone on the screen of the other mobile phone to scan the QR code. Wait a few seconds for the devices to sync.
Once you have finished using the WhatsApp web session, whether on a computer, tablet or phone, it is recommended that you close the session to prevent someone else from reading your conversations in real time. That said, check out the steps below for sign out of WhatsApp Web:
- Log in to WhatsApp from your phone.
- Go up " Settings ” o premi i three vertical points.
- Select » Web WhatsApp «.
- Click on the session you want to close.
- Awards “ Logout ".
Close all sessions
In case you forgot to log out of a computer, tablet or phone and can't remember which device it was on, it's best to close any WhatsApp web sessions that may have remained open. For this, you just have to follow the previous path: » WhatsApp > Settings or three vertical dots > WhatsApp Web > Log out all sessions > Log out «.
WhatsApp Web is an alternative to save response time while working from a computer or tablet. Therefore, you have several options for log into WhatsApp Web by scanning the QR code. Likewise, you have the specific procedure for logging out both in a particular device and in all the sessions you have left open.
Most Interesting Articles
- best sites and apps to watch live soccer from pc tv android ios free and paid