What is the Twitch platform?
Twitch is one online platform to broadcast and disseminating the broadcast of a live video game on the Internet, as well as non-video game entertainment content.
Black Screen Solutions on Twitch
The solutions we will show you below they are effective and safe, don't miss the details.
Procedure 1: Clear cache and cookies
This is an easy way to fix black screen on your PC, go to the browser you use to cast.
- Enter your default browser, which either Google or Firefox, and go to the three dots that appear at the top right. (In Firefox you will find three lines like these ☰ and when you click on it, go to the search engine and type the word "Cookie" and the deletion options will appear immediately).
- Press the "More tools" option, the "Clear browsing data" option will appear at the same time.
- This will redirect you to advanced Chrome settings options and options to clear browser cache and cookies will appear.
- Click Clear Data and it will be removed.
Procedure 2: Try your browser's Incognito mode
- To browse privately in Chrome you have to press the three dots at the top right. (If you use Firefox the window option navigation in incognito appears in the three lines at the top right of the browser).
- By pressing these three points you will get the "New incognito window" option. (When you use Firefox you will see the words "New private window"), click there and it will open.
Procedure 3: release or renew the IP address
Among the solutions you have available there is the possibility to request one new Host IP location ; so renewing it will be very useful.
- Press the «Windows» + R button, this will take you to a mode called "Run".
- When a small window pops up, type in the word "cmd" and press "Ok".
- In the box that appears, type the word ipconfig / release and press "Enter".
- You will receive a message plus a box, write us ipconfig / renew and press «Enter».
- Type the word "Exit" and "Enter" to close the window. And this is all!
Procedure 4: disable all extensions and plugins
It is only natural that you want to find and install extensions in your browser such as plugins, but sometimes you need to disable them in order to use Twitch.
- If you use Chrome this appears with the symbol of puzzle in the upper right, there you can select what you want to deactivate. (If you use Firefox go to the three-line part at the top right of the screen). Press there and a puzzle-shaped symbol will appear in this, when selected, the extensions section will appear.
- Regardless of the browser you use, make sure which extension might affect Twitch and cause black screen.
avoid black screen on Twitch you have to activate Flash Player in Google and Java Script at the same time, below we will explain how to do it.
- Type chrome: // settings / content in the address bar and press "Enter".
- Go back and click the Flash button to open the Flash Player settings in Chrome.
- Change "Block sites from running Flash" to "Ask first" by clicking the toggle button.
- Click "Add in front of Allow" and add https://twitch.tv to the permissions list and restart your browser.
Many users have found these useful tips to fix black screen on Twitch and we hope it is the same for you.
Most Interesting Articles
- best sites and apps to watch live soccer from pc tv android ios free and paid