Follow many su series HBO and having trouble keeping track of them? It would be nice to have a section «My favourites» in to add the content you're following, that way you won't miss anything. Well, the truth is that this platform has a feature called «My HBO List» where you can add your favorite series in so that you can follow them without skipping any chapters, in The Power Of The Green Android we explain how it works.
What is my HBO list and what is it for?
It is a feature that gives us the platform with which I can add content to my HBO list. This way I will be able to keep track of all the series I'm watching in an easy, convenient and orderly way.
You might be interested
- How to unsubscribe from HBO Spain
- How to cancel a Dazn account
- How to unsubscribe from Jazztel
How to add series to my HBO list?
add content to "My Favorites" on HBO, all we need to do is enter a series we want to follow up on.
How does my list work on HBO?
- Once inside we will see that a «+» symbol it appears right in the center of the content , we have to press it until it becomes the symbol «-«, this way you can add series to «Favorites» on HBO.
- On the other hand, if you ask yourself where is my list on HBO, you should look at the bottom right of the screen, you can access it from this tab.
How to view my list on HBO
It is in this section that you will be able to access a list with all the series you have in «follow-up» or «favourites». To remove them from this list, simply enter each one and click on the «-« symbol.
And voila, you know how add your favorite series to follow-up list on this platform, if you have any questions you can always leave me a comment, I promise to answer. Don't forget to share this article with your social networks, it would help me a lot to keep making more tutorials like this… Thanks!
Most Interesting Articles
- best sites and apps to watch live soccer from pc tv android ios free and paid