From movies, apps of many themes, games, books, etc. Simply put, we can find everything in the Play Store and that is why it is so important that you have these apps installed. Furthermore, having Google services installed also offers us several advantages to consider.
But as we mentioned earlier from the Play Store you can download apps, games, music, movies for free without any kind of problem on any Android device.
Remember that you can also update the Google Play Store to the latest version for free. Since we will install an application called Chat partner from an APK file, it is essential that you have activated "Unknown sources" or "Unknown sources". In case you do not activate it, it will be impossible to install any application that does not come from the Google store.
Moreover, you can also install it on any Smart TV with Android. Without much more to say, we will start with this extensive tutorial so that you can quickly learn how to install Google applications and services on your Huawei phone in a way that is too simple and, most importantly, fast.
- The first thing you will do is download Chat Partner to your Huawei from here.
- After that you will need to open the APK file and grant the necessary permissions to start the installation process.
- Once finished, we have installed the app and can proceed to opening.
- Then you need to click on the button » Detect device ».
- Next, you'll need to grant the app permissions for it to work properly.
- Now click on the button » Repair «.
- When the process is complete you should already have the Play Store and Google services installed on your device.
- Finally, you can uninstall Chat Partner without any kind of problem.
What you should keep in mind is that some applications will not work with this method to install Play Store and Google Services. Also, don't worry because there are very few apps that don't work.
This happens more than anything else in the applications they run streaming. Even if you install these apps from APK files, wanting to update them from the Play Store will not allow you to do so. This is mainly due to the fact that these apps use a SafetyNet protection system that checks the integrity of phones and tablets.
What happens is that, by activating Google Services in this way, the system has been modified and is detected by the Google Store. Therefore, it is possible to encounter these kinds of problems, as mentioned above, in specific applications.
However, the vast majority of apps will work without any kind of problem. However, it remains one of the best methods to install Play Services on your Huawei mobile too easily and above all very quickly.
If you still have questions about how to install the play store on huawei or google services, you can leave it a little further down in the comment box and we will be happy to help you as much as possible. Remember that in Watch how it's done you can find a huge amount of very useful tutorials on technology and on the Internet.