What basic elements should an Android music player have?
- Must have extensive customization options that allow adjustments, a music player with equalizer and visual effects, that you can create playlists and that you have the means to change song labels; ie the cover, the author's name, among others.
- It should not only play MP3 music on the device but with other audio formats, such as: WAV, AIFF, AU, WMA, FLAC, among others; an important aspect is to check the number of kilobits per second to get better sound quality.
Guide to using Samsung Music Music Player
The original player of these phones it is very easy to use, but if you haven't configured it yet, we'll explain it to you below:
- Go to the main screen and look for the music player icon, now click on it.
- Then a select the category you want at the top or choose the song from the audio folders to automatically start playing.
- Once the playback has started, you will have several to control the songs, such as pause, continue, arrows to listen to the next or previous, randomly, repeat one of them, adjust the volume and sound quality.
- Finally click on OK to save everything.
What Are The Best Free Music Players For Samsung Android Phones?
As already mentioned, there are some users who want to use others Music players other than the one originally brought by your Samsung mobile, so we will mention some alternatives:
- Double Twist music player: it is free, tolerates almost all musical genres, brings an optional alarm clock to be integrated into the application, although it is free, there are some functions that must be purchased; If you are interested, you can download it from: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.doubleTwist.androidPlaye
- Equalizer Music Player Booster: a very colorful equalizer to select songs and play them later, supports all music modes and at the same time is a player that can be used for both mobile and tablet devices; downloaded from: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.djit.equalizerplusforandroidfree
- Google Play Music: it has very good quality functions, where users, once downloaded the music, can be streamed anywhere, besides it is compatible with all genres of music; to download at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.music
- JetAudio Music Player: brings a good amount of features including a 20-band equalizer and programs to enhance the sound, is compatible with all kinds of music classes; to download at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jetappfactory.jetaudioplus
- N7Player Music Player: it is available for free but also in its Premium version with obviously additional functions, it supports all musical genres as well as a good number of formats; downloaded from: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.n7mobile.nplayer
- Poweramp Music Player: features a high level to make adjustments, an Open GL album, 10-band equalizer, to edit labels, among others, is also compatible with all music groups; to download on:
- We also find the neutron Music Player, Player Pro, Rocket and Shuttle +.
Finally, we can see that we have several free music players for Samsung Android phones, which each user will choose, you can also find out which are the best ad-free players, since the life without music would be very simple and without color or flavor and we don't want interruptions while listening; Therefore, mobile phones today are perfect tools to listen to the songs you want and when you want.