What are the reasons my Samsung Galaxy stopped working?
There are several reasons why a Samsung Galaxy mobile won't turn on or charge or just stop working, but before we alarm you, let's break down the most common causes of these problems.
Damaged software or operating system
While damage to the Android OS was more common before, it still happens. In other words, the data corruption of the work operating mobile phone may be causing the Samsung Galaxy to stop working.
Insufficient charge level
Before you get alarmed, analyzes whether the mobile phone had a charge or not, it may have stopped working because it was downloaded. It may seem like a no-brainer, but if your charger stops working, you could mistake a simple battery drain for damage.
Overheating, bumps and scratches
The use you give to your mobile phone and the care will be decisive for your health. The cellphone can work with scratches or bumps, but sometimes this leads to a gradual deterioration. An alarm signal is overheating and sudden death is also common.
Solutions for Galaxy Tab S5E power on problem
If you are having this problem, we will provide you with 7 solutions in so that you can get your device working again.
- Check for physical damage: It is important to check this as when you fall or expose your device to liquids, water or humidity it can cause damage to the hardware, you need to dry it immediately if your mobile gets wet. If your S5E has visible damage, it's best to fix it so it works again.
- Charge the device: if it has no physical damage then what you should do is charge the battery for at least 30 minutes, the important thing is not to try to turn it on or restart it in this time as this is the minimum time the battery needs to regain strength.
- Check the charging accessories: If the Tab S5E or mobile still does not turn on, you need to check the charging accessories. There may be damage to either side of the cable, or the adapter may have water or some damage. And a tip is to always use an original Samsung cable, the generic ones are usually of poor quality and are easily damaged.
- Check the screen: Another reason we can believe that the device is damaged is the screen. If the phone vibrates or notifications sound, it means it is operational in your system but the screen has an error or problem, this is commonly called crazy screen, which has a solution. And in case it's just to change the screen or change a component, we recommend that you visit a technician for the most accurate diagnosis.
- Check the charging port: the area of the charging port it is the area most exposed to dirt, hair, lint, debris and other minimal objects that can enter. If your charging port has something preventing the charging port and cable from connecting as it should, charging will be much slower or it just won't charge. What is needed here is to clean this area very gently to remove the dirt.
- Force restart the device: the Rebooting the device is one way to power up the device. To perform the restart you have to hold down the power and volume down key for 45 seconds and wait for the device to restart. In other versions it usually looks like this: Press and hold the power and volume down buttons until the 'maintenance boot mode' appears on the screen. From that same menu we will select normal boot. We will use the volume and power buttons to select the option and wait for the process to complete.
- Boot into Safe Mode: Another possible reason why the device won't turn on may be a bad application you have installed, you will need to delete said application and see if it is the solution. The way to check this is to try to put the device in safe mode, this mode blocks third party applications which means that if safe mode starts it is an indication of an application problem.
How to protect and backup information on my Samsung Galaxy
If you think your Samsung Galaxy mobile is going to be damaged, that's better back up your information. For this you can use cloud services such as Google Drive, iCloud, OneDrive, Mega or the Samsung Cloud itself, each of them will be functional to backup and protect the information on your mobile in case it does not work.
Recommended applications to save my personal information
Before making any changes to mobile phones, it is helpful to know the backup or restore tools. The following are the best applications to recover files from mobile phones.
Dr.fone for Android devices
Dr. Fone is a excellent multipurpose tool. Using the App, there is the possibility to retrieve information from your mobile, create backups, repair the system, unlock the screen and even erase all the information on the device.
EaseUs Mobisaver is another great option for retrieve information from your mobile. With the software you will be able to recover corrupted, deleted files in a very simple and efficient way.
Jihosoft Android Recovery
It is not as well known as the previous methods, but this application is very functional for recover photos from your mobile or app like WhatsApp. Furthermore, it works well for recovering data of all kinds.
More tips to protect your Samsung Galaxy and prevent it from getting damaged
The first thing is to be careful, mobiles require a good deal if you want them to last longer. In any case, we analyze the essentials to protect your Samsung Galaxy mobile and prevent its deterioration.
- Make sure you buy a case protective DON'T as soon as you buy it, this way you will avoid damage such as scratches, you will also have extra insurance in case of falls.
- Don't forget the screen protector, this too will be an ally to avoid bumps and scratches on the device screen.
- Avoid excess heat at all costs, as it can be very harmful to the mobile phone, especially the battery.
- Always avoid water, because even if the mobile phone is IP certified, after all, it is an electronic device and the water will not do you any good.
- Keep mobile up to date, many updates bring improvements and bug fixes that fix system failures.
- Do not remove steadily the battery, SIM or SD card, this could wear out the contacts.
- Never use generic elements such as batteries, non-certified components could worsen the functioning / useful life of the mobile phone.
It is very important that you take care of your TAB S5E or any Samsung mobile, these devices are generally very good, but at the same time very delicate, so we must be as careful as possible. Since it can also act as a second monitor. We hope this article was helpful to you and some of these solutions will help you solve this problem.
Most Interesting Articles
- best sites and apps to watch live soccer from pc tv android ios free and paid